Hello!

Hello Royal Road! I just found this site yesterday and signed up. I love the idea of forums and feedback mixed with reading and writing stories. This seems like a great way to improve. Cheers, I look forward to being part of the community. 

If you like futuristic gaming and competition. Ultimate Fighting Championship meets Ready Player One. Maybe you'll check out my story I just uploaded, The Colosseum: Pilot Episode. It would mean a lot if you could give it a shot. Have a great day and I look forward to reading from you all and interacting on forums. Hopefully we all grow together. 

Update*

Thank you for already giving me tips and the warm welcome. I've edited it so it shows my signature and story. Thanks again and cheers!

Re: Hello!

Welcome to Royal Road. To find out more about the place, check out Cinn's beginner's guide https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469 It has a lot of good information including how to add a link to your story to your signature. That's a great way to help people find your story. Also I notice you posted your story all at once. Nothing wrong with that, but posting at a slower rate does give your story more time to pick up readers. The beginner's guide has some information on that. The Forums are a good place to get to know the community so dig right in. Hope you have fun here and that many people enjoy your work. Good luck.

Re: Hello!

ArDeeBurger Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. I hope you have fun reading and writing stories here, and look forward to seeing you in the Forums. 🐉
Razzmatazz Wrote: Hey-hey, welcome! I hope you have a super great time here!DrakanPotato
Yoooo Razzmatazz and ArDeeBurger, Well Met. Thank you for the welcomes, that's nice of you.