New Releases Trawl 2

Greetings!
I have once again trawled through the last ten pages of New Releases to see what treasures I could find.
Stories are separated into four categories: Isekai/LitRPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Other. I'm not going to link any of them, so you'll have to copy/paste the title into the search bar if you want to read it. I'm also not going to copy in the full blurb, I'll add in a single-sentence summary to save space.

DISCLAIMER: The stories are in no particular order. I have not read any of the stories, just the blurbs. As such, the summaries I give might be wildly inaccurate. I'll try to get it right tho.

~Isekai/LitRPG~
Speedrunning The Apocalypse: There are nine worlds to get through, and one dude who has failed at 8 of them decides to do a speedrun.
A Mechanical Daisy: A once-magical world has become the landing place for Isekai victims, some of whom are evil. Also has the sci-fi tag.
Single Mother Cultivator: Mom's son gets isekai'd, goes in after him.
Reincarnated as a Camera: ...Title says it all.
Beyond the Boundary Gas and Grocery: A whole convenience store (cashiers included) is isekai'd into being a dungeon shop.
The Errant Otherworlder Watanabe: Dude wanted to be isekai'd, gets sent to a world without harems.
Rainstar: Raindrops control the system, people collect their cores to change their lives.
Generic Fantasy: The Not-Musical!: Generic dude is off on a generic quest to defeat a generic evil. A comedy.
Climb the Tower: Win Fabulous Prizes: Dude with lots of luck decides to climb the tower dungeon.
I, Roboctopus: CIA invents a System and puts a dude into the body of an octopus.
Muted Infinity: Post-WWIII world sucks, so everyone escapes into a VR game. Evil people want to control the VR.
Yet Another Recycled Plotline: Dude is isekai'd into an underwater world as a merman.

~Fantasy~
The Tale of Aza, the Villanous Hero Bodyguard: Bodyguard to the emperor as a war breaks out, story told by a gossipy goddess.
Stonesong: Chick dreams of adventure, and then adventure invades.
The Way of the Frog: An average frog wants to be the best adventurer ever.
Ash: 900 year old dude dies and gets sent back to his 18 year old body.
The Radiant Wind: Assassin fails to assassinate, and is recruited into joining a prince on adventures.
The Averted Tragedy of the Hanged King: Kid is possessed, sent to school for failures.
Cleaning Up After the Heroes: Historian follows a "hero" around, recording the mess that's been made.
5 Threads of Fate: Chick can see the threads of fate, decides to change a few things.
An Ode to What Remained: Two kingdoms at war accidentally wake up a kaiju with their fighting.
Alma's Dreams are Default: Chick in country where everyone worships a goddess of madness joins the army and goes on a quest to save the world.
Somebody Has To Be The Dark Lord: Chosen One decides to be evil.

~Sci-Fi~
Unregistered: People with superpowers are registered and used by the government to "help". One superchick refuses to be registered.
Mortal Gods: Found family story about a dude trying to save a cyberpunk dystopia.
Blood of the Eradicators: 12 yr old orphan discovers she has dangerous superpowers.

~Other~
What She Loves: Short horror story about a girl doing what she loves.
Eating: Zombie apocalypse where the family tries to stay safe while one of them has cancer.

That's it for now! Go forth, minions, and read!

Re: New Releases Trawl 2

Added the links for easier navigation. Hope this helps!

Mad Wrote: ~Isekai/LitRPG~
Speedrunning The Apocalypse: There are nine worlds to get through, and one dude who has failed at 8 of them decides to do a speedrun.
A Mechanical Daisy: A once-magical world has become the landing place for Isekai victims, some of whom are evil. Also has the sci-fi tag.
Single Mother Cultivator: Mom's son gets isekai'd, goes in after him.
Reincarnated as a Camera: ...Title says it all.
Beyond the Boundary Gas and Grocery: A whole convenience store (cashiers included) is isekai'd into being a dungeon shop.
The Errant Otherworlder Watanabe: Dude wanted to be isekai'd, gets sent to a world without harems.
Rainstar: Raindrops control the system, people collect their cores to change their lives.
Generic Fantasy: The Not-Musical!: Generic dude is off on a generic quest to defeat a generic evil. A comedy.
Climb the Tower: Win Fabulous Prizes: Dude with lots of luck decides to climb the tower dungeon.
I, Roboctopus: CIA invents a System and puts a dude into the body of an octopus.
Muted Infinity: Post-WWIII world sucks, so everyone escapes into a VR game. Evil people want to control the VR.
Yet Another Recycled Plotline: Dude is isekai'd into an underwater world as a merman.

~Fantasy~
The Tale of Aza, the Villanous Hero Bodyguard: Bodyguard to the emperor as a war breaks out, story told by a gossipy goddess.
Stonesong: Chick dreams of adventure, and then adventure invades.
The Way of the Frog: An average frog wants to be the best adventurer ever.
Ash: 900 year old dude dies and gets sent back to his 18 year old body.
The Radiant Wind: Assassin fails to assassinate, and is recruited into joining a prince on adventures.
The Averted Tragedy of the Hanged King: Kid is possessed, sent to school for failures.
Cleaning Up After the Heroes: Historian follows a "hero" around, recording the mess that's been made.
5 Threads of Fate: Chick can see the threads of fate, decides to change a few things.
An Ode to What Remained: Two kingdoms at war accidentally wake up a kaiju with their fighting.
Alma's Dreams are Default: Chick in country where everyone worships a goddess of madness joins the army and goes on a quest to save the world.
Somebody Has To Be The Dark Lord: Chosen One decides to be evil.

~Sci-Fi~
Unregistered: People with superpowers are registered and used by the government to "help". One superchick refuses to be registered.
Mortal Gods: Found family story about a dude trying to save a cyberpunk dystopia.
Blood of the Eradicators: 12 yr old orphan discovers she has dangerous superpowers.

~Other~
What She Loves: Short horror story about a girl doing what she loves.
Eating: Zombie apocalypse where the family tries to stay safe while one of them has cancer.

Re: New Releases Trawl 2

Mad Wrote: Generic Fantasy: The Not-Musical!: Generic dude is off on a generic quest to defeat a generic evil. A comedy.

Bwahahah! I made a list?!?! First time ever on RR! Whooo!  peoeating DrakanWine Cookies and wine are the best combination! GO AHEAD, CHANGE MY MIND. 

Anyone who's been playing '90s era cRPGs will recognize Adrian Ledba. He has a cat named Obo. The cat is not a giant miniature anything. Oh, also Fie, Licea, Dane, and Takashi should sound pretty familiar, too. 

I'm seriously dating myself, aren't I? 

Mad Wrote: I, Roboctopus: CIA invents a System and puts a dude into the body of an octopus.

I clicked. 

Mad Wrote: The Way of the Frog

I also clicked. 

Anodyne Wrote: Added the links for easier navigation. Hope this helps!

Wow, that's amazing. Thank you, for I am too lazy to actual type things into the search bar!  peolove

I should be working on TSC right now, I swear. Gah! Why am I on the forums?!!?