Would it be better to remove and repost my novel with a rapid release of chapters or should I just keep relea (...)

I do not have followers yet this novel and have very low view count. I thought I could write a 2000 word chapter every week but I couldn't so my release frequency suffered. Should I just continue posting chapters at a slower pace or should I delete the 5 chapters that I have posted so far and just repost the novel again when I have more chapters to release?

Re: Would it be better to remove and repost my novel with a rapid release of chapters or should I just keep re(...)

I'd consider, instead, changing when your update days/hours are to try and hit different timezones or not catch as much of the update flood that happens sometimes. One thing that might help there is not releasing a chapter on the hour - try at like 20 minutes after the hour, or 40 minutes, or so on. That way it might be up on the early pages of the recent updates list longer. Also, if you delete your story you'll lose what views you currently have, and be starting right back from zero again.

Re: Would it be better to remove and repost my novel with a rapid release of chapters or should I just keep re(...)

I found it works for me that I started releasing with 40-50 chapters in the pipeline. Even if I have other things to do, I'm still able to keep the promised amount up. 
I also found that novels where only the very first chapter is posted and than nothing for a few days/a week, will never get off the ground. Posting the first, say, 5-8 chapters at once and then release at least two chapters a week, promised and delivered, no matter what, captures more readers. If you can write only 1 chapter of around-2000 words a week, a large pipeline when you start releasing is a must.
The third thing I found, that rapid-fireing the chapters in the pipeline would only net you an empty pipeline, and you will struggle to keep up a meaningfull schedule.

(the above from the point of view from a reader.)