Re: Is it okay to drink ketchup through an straw or is it law to drink from the bottle itself?

Ketchup is perfectly acceptable to drink with a straw. Drinking it through an straw, however? Violates grammar rules and is utterly unacceptable. 

(Also, jesus christ, I haven't slept for almost 24 hours and upon stumbling half mad to the forums, I find this?! Utterly surreal, simultaneously do and really don't recommend reading Buller's forum threads while barely lucid.)

Re: Is it okay to drink ketchup through an straw or is it law to drink from the bottle itself?

Paradoxcloud Wrote: Well ketchup is just water with sugar and some other organic components that has been boiled, which would make it a glaze or syrup.

Basically, ketchup should go on dessert. peoYes
You're right in that sense, but hear me out here.

A can of Cambell's tomato soup (125ml) has ~30 grams of sugar at 12g per serving (2.5 servings a can). Ketchup has ~ 22g sugar (100g) for generic brands normally. So the ketchup has less sugar than what is officially soup, thereby, I contest that ketchup is simply a thick, parboiled soup  peogentleman

Razzmatazz Wrote:
Paradoxcloud Wrote: Well ketchup is just water with sugar and some other organic components that has been boiled, which would make it a glaze or syrup.

Basically, ketchup should go on dessert. peoYes
You're right in that sense, but hear me out here.

A can of Cambell's tomato soup (125ml) has ~30 grams of sugar at 12g per serving (2.5 servings a can). Ketchup has ~ 22g sugar (100g) for generic brands normally. So the ketchup has less sugar than what is officially soup, thereby, I contest that ketchup is simply a thick, parboiled soup  peogentleman
If ketchup is soup then a bathtub is just a big pot for making stock. DrakanThinking