Re: Free reviews

I've look at your criticism/reviews and they seem extremely blunt, but not at all thoughtless (Which I appreciate). I have the first act of a story I'd like to put into the reviewing queue, if of course you haven't burnt out.

If you are looking for someone to unleash the inner demon on, and don't mind reviewing a PDF, shoot me a PM:

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FEfHmlClbuNAGc%2Fgiphy.gif

Here is the blurb if you would like to see it before deciding:

Kassius Felwick has done something unforgivable.

In a world ruled by greedy dragons and fickle gods, Kas sets out against all odds to right his wrongs. 

Fixing his mistake will require him to claw his way to the top and sit amongst the gods. That isn’t easy when you work in a bathhouse at the edge of the world.

Either way, it's very kind of you to do reviews for people, even if they are harsh (Perhaps especially if they are harsh).

It's awesome that you're doing this!  Could you review one of my works?  Whichever one you want!
Shattered Stardust has been on hiatus since November though...  I'm honestly not sure if I should continue it, rewrite it, wait a while, or just abandon it...
On the other hand, Nurse Angel Ririka Rebirth is what I'm really interested in working on, but it hasn't gotten any feedback.  That's probably due to it being a fanfic of a rather obscure 90s magical girl anime.  However, it's a retelling, so you don't need to be familiar with the source material.
Thank you!

IncognitoAlbatross Wrote: It's awesome that you're doing this!  Could you review one of my works?  Whichever one you want!
Shattered Stardust has been on hiatus since November though...  I'm honestly not sure if I should continue it, rewrite it, wait a while, or just abandon it...
On the other hand, Nurse Angel Ririka Rebirth is what I'm really interested in working on, but it hasn't gotten any feedback.  That's probably due to it being a fanfic of a rather obscure 90s magical girl anime.  However, it's a retelling, so you don't need to be familiar with the source material.
Thank you!
No. It's closed. Everyone's already locked in.

Must reiterate because RR wouldn't let me send a message.

No more free reviews. Everyone before  Incognito is getting a free review. Anyone AFTER them has to do a swap.

REASON:

I'm spending like 2 hours on some of your works to develop feedback for it. It takes a lot of time and effort. But getting two 0.5s from unhappy souls is like a big middle finger to someone's efforts, and I can only ask, why look for feedback/a review at all if you're going to slap the reviewer in the face? It's annoying. 

Beverlyy Wrote: Must reiterate because RR wouldn't let me send a message.

No more free reviews. Everyone before  Incognito is getting a free review. Anyone AFTER them has to do a swap.

REASON:

I'm spending like 2 hours on some of your works to develop feedback for it. It takes a lot of time and effort. But getting two 0.5s from unhappy souls is like a big middle finger to someone's efforts, and I can only ask, why look for feedback/a review at all if you're going to slap the reviewer in the face? It's annoying.

I suggest you change the title of this thread so it says [closed]. Otherwise, you might continue to get requests (a lot of people don't read posts, they just read the first one for threads like this). You can open up a review swap thread in that specific forum, too, which will make the swapping requirement clear. 

Cheers! 
bokhi