Re: Let's do this - Review Swap!

Hi, I'm interested. My story is called "The Reincarnation of the Transcendental". Up to chapter 4 it's eleven thousand words, about nine thousand in chapter 3. You choose. For my part, I will do the review tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. If it's okay with you, the story is in my signature.

By the way, I've seen your story in Royalroad's advertisement and it had caught my attention before.

Evil_Warlord Wrote: Hi, I'm interested. My story is called "The Reincarnation of the Transcendental". Up to chapter 4 it's eleven thousand words, about nine thousand in chapter 3. You choose. For my part, I will do the review tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. If it's okay with you, the story is in my signature.

By the way, I've seen your story in Royalroad's advertisement and it had caught my attention before.
Good to see my money's actually working! I'll try to have your review done this weekend  DrakanWine

My opinion is that 10k is too little for a proper review but it can be a good first look into the story. 

I don't mind doing a review swap if it's 10k reviews that you seek. 

That would be around chapter 2+ prologue for my own story; My Clone in Another World. 

But if you are thinking of doing a swap, I will leave a general score for a 10k review. 

If you want an advanced one I will have to read everything that you have posted and if that is the case I am expecting a review of the first arc of my story in return. 

Been burned a bit regarding review, so I placed a rule like that for myself. 

If you are fine with the terms, send me a PM.

Yours truly, Akten Dreams