Re: Nearly Caught up, looking to add 2-3 new swaps :)

Banner Wrote: Title says it all!

Some of the awesome ones I've read so far:
Channelers, Plagued Rat, Gun Named Fortitude, Crows of a Feather, The Semaphore, Witches World.

Let me know!

You're the absolute best! :D

Also, to anyone entertaining this offer, Banner provides thoughtful insight to others, and his own work is a super cool read (in my humble opinion!). Win-win! Seriously good swap mate here!

I'm down. Been looking for something new to read. I'll read through chapter six at least. before I review. You can find mine in the signature. Thanks!

Edit: Oops, scratch that. I just found your earlier post, and it says it's only for new authors. I'll still give your stuff a read and drop a review if I like it, but I won't ask for a swap. 

DestroyatronMk8 Wrote: I'm down. Been looking for something new to read. I'll read through chapter six at least. before I review. You can find mine in the signature. Thanks!

Edit: Oops, scratch that. I just found your earlier post, and it says it's only for new authors. I'll still give your stuff a read and drop a review if I like it, but I won't ask for a swap.
No that was a different thread. We're good to go if you are!

Evil_Warlord Wrote: Hello, am I in time to be the third one? If it is still available count me in. I will have the review in about three days, if you accept. The story is called "The Reincarnation of the Transcendental" is in my signature.

UPDATED MAY 19th

Hey, sorry I missed this for some reason, and yes, I'm in!

I've read and reviewed everyone else's on the thread so far. Some great stuff!

Nova Interit.us - Done
Overpowered Minion - Done
Privateer- Done
The Reincarnation: DONE