Excited to be here.

Hi All,

My name is Chris. I'm an accountant from Sydney Australia who has read a few books here (honestly, found them on audible first, then heard of this website).

I'm excited to be here and have decided to take the plunge and just write a book for myself.

I'll link it here if anyone is interested. It's a standard Progression LitRPG series. I hope people enjoy it though!

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/54149/system-outcast

It's nice meeting people and I hope to slowly grow my writing, even if this is just a hobby for now.

Re: Excited to be here.

Welcome to Royal Road. You've definitely chosen the right place for LirRPG. I know many readers will check out your story. If you plan on being active in the Forums (which I highly recommend), you should add a link to your story in your signature. It's great free advertising. Cinn's beginner's guide (see her signature) explains how to do that. Hope all goes well on your writing journey and many people enjoy your work. Good luck.

Re: Excited to be here.

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. You've definitely chosen the right place for LirRPG. I know many readers will check out your story. If you plan on being active in the Forums (which I highly recommend), you should add a link to your story in your signature. It's great free advertising. Cinn's beginner's guide (see her signature) explains how to do that. Hope all goes well on your writing journey and many people enjoy your work. Good luck.

Thanks!

I definitely will. Just sorting a cover at the moment.