Hi Hi! + Self-Promote For New Story

Hey y'all! I'm unbelievably happy to have found this site, as someone needing to share his hobby at the moment! I love reading and writing, listening to classic '70s-'90s rock, and doing the occasional drawing! I've been writing off-and-on for the past year or so, and I'm finally getting the confidence to be proud of my stories, so I'd be ever so grateful if y'all could check out my brand new story I just submitted, Stage Fright! It's a self-cynical superhero novel about a lad navigating his dazed and confused life after moving away from everything and everyone he knew about with his family and accidentally getting a superpowered fluffball his first day there. I'll be posting new chapters of it on a weekly basis if you're still interested.

Cheers!

Re: Hi Hi! + Self-Promote For New Story

Welcome to Royal Road, fellow super-author! It's good to see new superhero authors on this site. Make sure you're active in the forums and updating chapters consistently. I try (and am terrible at) to make sure the various superhero authors lift each other up and promote each other. The best way to do that in general is being active on the forums, getting those chapters out, and requesting review swaps. And just be a generally awesome person. Like a superhero.

Welcome aboard!

Cinn Wrote: Welcome. If you're looking for other super hero stories I know EnhancedBeing & TienSwitch also write in the genre. I'm sure there's people in the recommendations sub-forum who can direct you to even more.

Thanks for the shout out  peoapproval

Re: Hi Hi! + Self-Promote For New Story

DandyJordan Wrote: Welcome to the stage  DrakanWine  In celebration, I'll just be giving your story a read!
Thank you! Hope you enjoy it!
TienSwitch Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road, fellow super-author! It's good to see new superhero authors on this site. Make sure you're active in the forums and updating chapters consistently. I try (and am terrible at) to make sure the various superhero authors lift each other up and promote each other. The best way to do that in general is being active on the forums, getting those chapters out, and requesting review swaps. And just be a generally awesome person. Like a superhero.

Welcome aboard!

Cinn Wrote: Welcome. If you're looking for other super hero stories I know EnhancedBeing & TienSwitch also write in the genre. I'm sure there's people in the recommendations sub-forum who can direct you to even more.

Thanks for the shout out  peoapproval
Cool! I'll be sure to give your webnovel a read, fellow superhero novelist!

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.
Appreciate the recommendations, and thanks for your confidence in me!