Re: Question about adding images

Yeah, author's notes or make it a chapter by itself (possibly with a glossary, if you need one of those). All the text boxes on RR have the little "photograph" icon where you can paste in the picture link.
What Asviloka means by "RR doesn't store images" is simply that you can't upload a picture from your computer. It has to have a URL from somewhere, I think twitter works as long as you never delete it.

Mad Wrote: Yeah, author's notes or make it a chapter by itself (possibly with a glossary, if you need one of those). All the text boxes on RR have the little "photograph" icon where you can paste in the picture link.
What Asviloka means by "RR doesn't store images" is simply that you can't upload a picture from your computer. It has to have a URL from somewhere, I think twitter works as long as you never delete it.
Thanks, I'll try that!

LashBrown Wrote:
Asviloka Wrote: You can freely and easily insert maps or other images into chapters as long as they're hosted elsewhere, RR doesn't store any images besides covers.
Thanks for the quick reply, but could I bother you to elaborate a bit more? Are you saying I add it in the "Author's Notes" section?

I use Google Docs and Discord.

Discord:

Make your own server, create a channel, post images there. Copy the link into the chapter or post.

Google Docs

Copy the link into the chapter or post.