Re: Hello, new author here. I'm actually looking for some things to review! maybe yours!? Free reviewer at you(...)

Zagern Wrote: Yeah so it's as the provocative title suggests, I want some stories to review. Not looking for anything in return. I find I learn a lot from reading and it helps my own writing, so I'm basically asking for anyone to provide a case study. Also, I need new books. Seriously. it's a bit of a problem. I have no plans to review a book that I haven't read a minimum of ten chapters(This varies though depending on chapter size, I'm just taking the 2k-3k words as standard.), so I'm not just gonna write your series off if I didn't like the first chapter. Personally I believe after ten chapters if you've failed to present something entertaining, you got a problem that needs to be solved.

What I'm really saying is, that you have a free reviewer here, locked and loaded. First come first serve so you better get it done quick. I warn you my abilities as a reviewer are not the most expansive but I'm generally on the kinder side and temper my expectations. 

SO COME AT ME THEN, WRITERS OF RR! I'll WOLF DOWN ANY STORY YOU CAN CONJURE!

Bold move. Give mine a shot. I'm a veteran writer working to resurrect the sword and sorcery adventures from a bygone era, and to recapture the heroes of my childhood. My stories are set in a bronze age world sliding towards decay. They track the travels and adventures of a hero searching for his purpose. If you like Hellboy, Conan, Herculese, or the heroes of old, they might spark a fire in your heart. They're alinear, too, meaning you can pick any story arc and dive in right there. Just like old school adventure stories, pick a title that sounds neat, and there you are.

They do add up to a composite whole, however. I'm going somewhere with them, and they're structured this way for a reason. But it won't be clear until the final pieces are in place.

Good luck! Give me your unvarnished opinion and you'll have my gratitude.

Stay fierce!