Re: Hello, new author here. I'm actually looking for some things to review! maybe yours!? Free reviewer at you(...)

Zagern Wrote: Yeah so it's as the provocative title suggests, I want some stories to review. Not looking for anything in return. I find I learn a lot from reading and it helps my own writing, so I'm basically asking for anyone to provide a case study. Also, I need new books. Seriously. it's a bit of a problem. I have no plans to review a book that I haven't read a minimum of ten chapters(This varies though depending on chapter size, I'm just taking the 2k-3k words as standard.), so I'm not just gonna write your series off if I didn't like the first chapter. Personally I believe after ten chapters if you've failed to present something entertaining, you got a problem that needs to be solved.

What I'm really saying is, that you have a free reviewer here, locked and loaded. First come first serve so you better get it done quick. I warn you my abilities as a reviewer are not the most expansive but I'm generally on the kinder side and temper my expectations. 

SO COME AT ME THEN, WRITERS OF RR! I'll WOLF DOWN ANY STORY YOU CAN CONJURE!
I'm a bit late to the party, but I hope you're still keen.

Anyway, my story is in the signature. Also, thanks and sorry :)

Re: Hello, new author here. I'm actually looking for some things to review! maybe yours!? Free reviewer at you(...)

Hi!
The links to my books are below:
Diaries of a Fighter is more of thriller with bits of supernatural, romance...it takes place in Japan.
Orion's Last Words is a soft sci-fi, post-apocalyptic , dystopia - also the story with which i completed the Writathon...
I'd be happy to get some feedback on either on of them.  Many thanks!

DreameroftheUnknown Wrote: I offer my story up as tribute! It won't be the best thing you read here, not by a longshot, but I hope you enjoy it regardless! Also, welcome! 

PS. Story is in signature

Just left the first of... many. Hope you don't feel I've been overly mean in any way. I think I gave it as fair of grading as I could and hope any advice I give or problems I point out don't affect you in a negative light. Feel free to ignore what I've said if it does so, I'm not here to harass or hurt people. 

All the best!

-Zagern

Well I can't miss this one, can I?

I have two stories, Celestial Journey, the unorthodox and more niche one with a crap load of chapters. Then Crossing the Lands with 6 I believe, which is in hiatus until Celestial Journey's second volume is over with.

Both are xianxia, styled somewhat differently. I would appreciate a review on Celestial Journey if possible, though the progression plot starts around chapter 25 and I've had some complaints about it recently.

Thanks a lot!

If you get around to it, I'd like to ask for a review of my story. I'm really interested if my new prologue works, since my own feeling was opening with chapter 1 through 4 things were a little slow, and I wanted to start my book with something that was more... cinematic.

It's an ultra low numbers litrpg. I think in 90+ chapters I've had 5 blue boxes? The link is in my sig.

I suspect your buried in stories now, hopefully you find some that you really like!

Hello and welcome! I don't know if you touch fanfiction but if you do I would love your opinion. One for the fandom of The Hobbit and the other for How to Train Your Dragon. Ether would be great but be warned I do tend to write on the long side but hopefully you will find something you enjoy. Some people really enjoy my work and others not so much.  All comes down to what your cup of tea. I would welcome any constructive criticism you have that is relevant to the story or writing in general.

I hope that you may fill your writing cup and in turn enjoy returning to writing your own soon. Best of wishes. 

Stories in the signature below. 

Hello... I hear your giving out reviews and stuff so I'd like to put my story into the mix. It's a fantasy litrpg story with twists and turns along the way. It's not long so you can read it fairly quickly and my upload schedule is slow but I'm working on it nevertheless. More time equals to more quality at the end of the day :). It's a bit slow because I'm bulding it up but I try my best.
It's in my signuture. Check it out if you have the time.