3rd novel will be done this year!

My 3rd Novel...5th book...1st draft should be done by saturday!!!! I plan on working on the next few drafts over the summer, edit in the fall and have it released by winter!! Expect to see it start posting on royal road later this year (I like to finish books before posting)

Im so stoked! Im writing a 6 book epic, I started writing it back in 2014, and Ive taken some hiatuses out of depression, but im going to be half way done by the end of the year!

If you guys are interested, Book 1 is being posted under "The Dragon Realms Saga", and Book 2 will start posting in June =)

Re: 3rd novel will be done this year!

bokhi Wrote: Sounds like you've overcome some personal challenges. Congratulations!  DrakanWine

Here's to finishing up your draft this weekend, and many more books to come!
Thank you, ive been working on it. i want to write 6 books for this seires and have audio books for all of them...cause theres nothing better than having your own books on your bookshelf, but also having audio books for them too =3

Fancyotter98 Wrote:
bokhi Wrote: Sounds like you've overcome some personal challenges. Congratulations!  DrakanWine

Thank you, ive been working on it. i want to write 6 books for this seires and have audio books for all of them...cause theres nothing better than having your own books on your bookshelf, but also having audio books for them too =3

That actually sounds pretty cool! I'd love to have TSC on my shelf one day, too! Here's to having our work actually sitting on some shelf someday, haha!  DrakanWine

(I'll admit having an audiobook out sounds cool too, but I have no idea how that can be managed, so I'll keep my ambitions small, lol!)

bokhi Wrote:
Fancyotter98 Wrote:

That actually sounds pretty cool! I'd love to have TSC on my shelf one day, too! Here's to having our work actually sitting on some shelf someday, haha!  DrakanWine

(I'll admit having an audiobook out sounds cool too, but I have no idea how that can be managed, so I'll keep my ambitions small, lol!)
I have 2 books as audio books. if you self publish, self publish with amazon, youll have access to ACX its a site where narrators, producers, and authors can find eachother. you can have audiotions open for your book or look through the hundreds of narrators for someone to read your book. then its a matter of saving up the money and getting it produced. usually the narrator will have editing skills or have a producers they work with. they walk you through the process if you are unfamiliar with it. Amazon owns audible, so you audio book is automatically put up there, amazon, and even itunes!

the coolest part is ACX supplies you with 50 promo codes for free copies of your audio book for you to do as give away or sending to reviewers...or why not, friends and family too!