Re: Trading shout outs for a review!

PistolWords Wrote:
AlexaLee Wrote:
PistolWords Wrote: Heck yeah, I'm down! I'm a big fan of your work and would love to put out a review. I recently made an account after lurking around for a year, my novel is still new but if you find it to your liking please let me know so I could start on the review.

Ohh, that's great! Your synopsis sounds great! I'm happy to give it a shoutout (and it's going on my reading list)! 

Feel free to review either Thick as Thieves or Inescapable Escapism! Whichever one you think you'll enjoy reading more! 

I will post my review in a couple of hours! (Thich as thieves) Thank you so much, I'm really flattered :)
Awesome! I hope you enjoy reading!

Borchard Wrote:
AlexaLee Wrote: I believe I have now shouted out everyone who reviewed! If I haven't yet, please feel free to let me know and I'll get it sorted!  DrakanWine

I reviewed your story a while back. The video review + advanced review. I looked and it doesn’t appear to be there anymore which is weird. But hey I can always review again if you like.

Oh that's weird! No clue what's happened there! Feel free to review the story again or have a look at my new book :) I'll get you put on the list!! 

A Wrote: Hi Alexa! I like the angle you're taking with the shoutouts. I kind of regret time consumption of the path I chose on this campaign. But it is what it, and I found some truly awesome stuff this time around! 
Anyway, the blurb for the new book sound intriguing so I don't mind at all throwing my hat into the ring.
Click on the banner to get to the book...I only have the one.

Hi there A V! 

Ahh, that's fair! I wanted to promise to read everyone who replied's books but I didn't want to make that promise so I've been secretly doing it  DrakanLaugh Luckily, I've already read the first 10 chapters of yours :') I don't remember much about it but I definitely remember enjoying it so I'm going to need to give it another read! 

I hope you enjoy my new book! 

AlexaLee Wrote: Ahh, that's fair! I wanted to promise to read everyone who replied's books but I didn't want to make that promise so I've been secretly doing it   Luckily, I've already read the first 10 chapters of yours :') I don't remember much about it but I definitely remember enjoying it so I'm going to need to give it another read! 

I've updated chapter 1 with a newer version. Been tossing around the idea of updating the William chapter but that leads to complications as I've not at the 4th draft revision of the other part I'd need to do this. Also considering updating the first three chapters on RR now that my Patreon have at exclusive access for months now. But that's a meh, thing for future me. I have a lot of my plate to manage right now - so for now progress is more important, even if only a handful of people can see it. 

You're a wonderful writer so I'm sure I'm going to have a great time with it. 

Also clever for secret reading :) Satisfies the integrity.

A Wrote:
AlexaLee Wrote: Ahh, that's fair! I wanted to promise to read everyone who replied's books but I didn't want to make that promise so I've been secretly doing it   Luckily, I've already read the first 10 chapters of yours :') I don't remember much about it but I definitely remember enjoying it so I'm going to need to give it another read! 

I've updated chapter 1 with a newer version. Been tossing around the idea of updating the William chapter but that leads to complications as I've not at the 4th draft revision of the other part I'd need to do this. Also considering updating the first three chapters on RR now that my Patreon have at exclusive access for months now. But that's a meh, thing for future me. I have a lot of my plate to manage right now - so for now progress is more important, even if only a handful of people can see it. 

You're a wonderful writer so I'm sure I'm going to have a great time with it. 

Also clever for secret reading :) Satisfies the integrity.

Ohh, good to know!! I'll see how it compares to what I remember of the original! Ahh, that's fair. You could update but I know what you mean about having a lot on your plate and it being a problem for future you! I've pushed a lot onto the schedule for future Alexa too :') 

Oh, thank you so much! You are too!

Ahahaha thank you so much! I feel better about secret reading because then people don't expect me to read and there's no specific amount I have to do but I still know I'm recommending things I like!