My story hit Rising Stars for Fantasy

Folks... I am blown away. I haven't celebrated anything with you all yet because I wasn't sure what really counted?

But I started posting my story a week ago and today hit Rising Stars for Fantasy.

That. Is. Incredible.

I am over the moon. I literally jumped up out of my seat and threw off my headphones, I could barely believe I was on the list. I was just checking out of morbid curiosity.

peoeyesparkle

I feel like I need to do something... which is why I came here haha. I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening as well! 

Re: My story hit Rising Stars for Fantasy

Cefor Wrote: I literally jumped up out of my seat and threw off my headphones, I could barely believe I was on the list.
NGL, this sounds like something I would do! 'Grats!

DrakanAmused
Cefor Wrote: I feel like I need to do something... which is why I came here haha. I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening as well!

I love scrolling through topics here and enjoying the positivity! Thank you, I am actually having a lovely afternoon.

And 'grats to all the new readers who will find your book now that it's on Rising Stars!

~ Saf

Saffron Wrote:
Cefor Wrote: I literally jumped up out of my seat and threw off my headphones, I could barely believe I was on the list.
NGL, this sounds like something I would do! 'Grats!

DrakanAmused
Cefor Wrote: I feel like I need to do something... which is why I came here haha. I hope you are all enjoying your day/evening as well!

I love scrolling through topics here and enjoying the positivity! Thank you, I am actually having a lovely afternoon.

And 'grats to all the new readers who will find your book now that it's on Rising Stars!

~ Saf

Thanks Saf, appreciate the kind words. Happy to hear you're having a lovely afternoon. No Monday blues in here, folks! :D

Freckles Wrote: https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2FBYJvDxFYmV8AAAAd%2Ftenor.gif
😁

parkertallan Wrote: Congratulations. Don't feel timid about sharing your successes. You've earned them and they are well worth celebrating. Making Rising Stars is quite a feat. Well done.
Thank you.

I think it's because it's so easy to see it as boasting, when really it's the desire to share it with people that know what it means haha

Anyway, I'll definitely try not to feel timid about sharing milestones 😁