Re: I have an opinion about the rating system.

Kit Wrote: I think ducks are overrated and chickens deserve more respect.
Chickens are evil little monsters. We don't notice it so much because we're so much bigger than they are. Chickens used to be dinosaurs. They have never forgotten this.

They're also pretty stupid. If you've ever had to fish a chicken corpse out from under the shed where it ran after you cut its head off, well, that tells you all you need to know.

They make for good eating, though. This is true.

Dan Wrote:
Chickens are evil little monsters.  We don't notice it so much because we're so much bigger than they are.  Chickens used to be dinosaurs.  They have never forgotten this. 

They're also pretty stupid.  If you've ever had to fish a chicken corpse out from under the shed where it ran after you cut its head off, well, that tells you all you need to know.

They make for good eating, though.  This is true.
Chickens have to be terrifying to anything smaller than them.

We were cleaning out a barn back in my hometown once and opened up a rat-nest.  Next thing I know 30 chickens descended upon the site and started eating all the rat children like this was Jurassic park 

Dondokin Wrote:
Dan Wrote:
Chickens are evil little monsters.  We don't notice it so much because we're so much bigger than they are.  Chickens used to be dinosaurs.  They have never forgotten this. 

They're also pretty stupid.  If you've ever had to fish a chicken corpse out from under the shed where it ran after you cut its head off, well, that tells you all you need to know.

They make for good eating, though.  This is true.
Chickens have to be terrifying to anything smaller than them.

We were cleaning out a barn back in my hometown once and opened up a rat-nest.  Next thing I know 30 chickens descended upon the site and started eating all the rat children like this was Jurassic park
That's what makes the fluffy little velociraptors so cute, tho.