Hi Royal Road!

I'm Purple Caster, nice to meet you all!

I'm studying to become a teacher and my favorite healthy snack is olives.

I've always loved writing, but it is something I've done in isolation for many years, with the exception of a couple of theater plays when I did acting a few years ago and some forum roleplay.

It wasn't until a friend suggested I try posting on Royal Road that I took my writing out of my private google documents and onto a place where others can read it. It's been both exciting and scary so far!

As for what I'm writing it's this little fantasy horror story named Grand Ball. Some content warnings are in order since it's a dark story with lots of gore, but it's also quite silly. If that's your thing please give it a read. There are only two chapters out as of now, but there are many more to come.

I look forward to meeting and learning from everyone!

Re: Hi Royal Road!

Welcome to Royal Road. Teaching is such an important career. I'll second Cinn's suggestion regarding the signature. Great free advertising. Of course to get the most benefit you need to be active in the Forums. It's a great place to get to know the community and engage in some fun discussions. Hope you have fun here and that many people enjoy your story. Good luck.