Nice to meet you, I'm Nobodys Odysseus

Hello everyone! I have been on Royal Road for a few days now, but I haven't had a chance to introduce myself because I was busy setting up my fiction and learning the ins and outs of the site. So far I am loving it, the story ideas here are so creative and interesting! I also really love the sense of community here.

My first story, Sinner's Odyssey, is in the fantasy/paranormal, horror, and adventure genres with a bit of romance thrown in. It's not a LitRPG (which seems to be the most popular genre here), but I hope that it can find a following too.

If anyone has any tips or suggestions for me to help people find my fiction or if there are any similar fictions you think I should read, let me know! I'm always looking to learn (and to read a good story).

Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nobodys Odysseus

Welcome. All my tips & tricks are in my beginner's guide (link in sig). As for recommendations we have a whole sub-forum that's better placed than me to help you find fictions.

Non litRPG/GameLit can find a following here, just realistically it's a little harder & will be a bit less. But I've also found that I get more visibility here than other sites.

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.

Re: Nice to meet you, I'm Nobodys Odysseus

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. This is indeed a great writing community. Cinn's guide covers all the important stuff. Being active in the Forums and commenting on stories you read are good ways to interact with the community. Hope all goes well for you here and that many people enjoy your work. Good luck.
Thank you, that's great advice! (And I love the Rocket Cat idea! I'm going to be checking that one out.)