Re: Looking for any sci fi lands on fantasy world type stuff.

I'm really new to royal road, and am also looking for newer Sci Fi stories. I'm trying to figure out what tropes and themes the audience likes on this platform before I get too far into my story to change it. 

On a side note, does it ping me when people reply to this thread so I can watch the suggestions come in and read up on them, or do I just need to keep this open on a tab and refresh it every now and again?

Re: Looking for any sci fi lands on fantasy world type stuff.

RichardWithersWrites Wrote: I'm really new to royal road, and am also looking for newer Sci Fi stories. I'm trying to figure out what tropes and themes the audience likes on this platform before I get too far into my story to change it. 

On a side note, does it ping me when people reply to this thread so I can watch the suggestions come in and read up on them, or do I just need to keep this open on a tab and refresh it every now and again?

Depends on your default forum setting but you can manually adjust it below the reply with the drop down that lets u signal how to notify about new replies.