Re: How can i develop from swords to black powder muskets and so on without blazing and jumping over obstacles(...)

Someone showing them how to clean it? Overly enthusiastic sibling or friend heavily explaining every part. Them having it laid out in front of them as an instructor inspects their ability to put it back together. It really depends on your story. Should they know more than they do? Are they just being lazy? Your question is a little too vague to really give you any zeroed-in help.

Re: How can i develop from swords to black powder muskets and so on without blazing and jumping over obstacles(...)

Jaggreen is right, the simplest start would be a matchlock as it is basically a tube with two holes with a ball bullet. They were unpopular because they have a bad habit of being unpredictable (taking 2-6 seconds to fire) and were weak due to the large opening for the match. If your MC has some mechanical skills he could probably manage a wheel-lock, flintlock musket, or even revolvers with some difficulty as they are still very simple and the difficulty would be in producing the flint caps in large enough quantities. Heck even fairly modern guns aren't that hard to make if you know how (glocks and 1911s are often made by complete newbies). The trick would be creating the precision tools needed to reliably make said weapons

Though honestly most of the engineering issues would be easy to solve with the knowledge it's possible as people were making complex fully articulated hands back then (check the Iron hand of Gotz made in 1480) so the parts for even a flintlock or simpler semis could be easily made with someone explaining it. The real issue would be making the powder as the black powder recipe everyone knows is very exact in its ratios to be worthwhile while the easier to make and more reliable powders are not widely known how to make. So if your MC knows the powders its easy enough, made even easier if they are friendly with a decently skilled smith and alchemist. The absolute hardest would be the near modern weapons as those would also require to know how to make the primer which very few people know how to make.

HowToMakeaKingdom Wrote: Guess I have to stick the story with rifled muskets since even I don't know what primer the needle rifles used in the Franco-Prussian war
Whoa, who said anything about rifling? I was talking about smooth bores rifling is actually very hard to do, there's a reason it didn't become common place until the mid nineteenth century despite being invented just before the dawn of the sixteenth century. Rifling is a very precision based craft that while doable will vastly increase the time and difficulty of producing rifles. Sharp shooters were deployed in small numbers for a damn good reason, their rifled weapons were frightfully expensive and since this is before replicable parts if they broke a trigger mechanism or bent the barrel they would have to replace the whole gun.

Another thing to remember is that the ammo for most muskets was not tight fitted to make it easier to muzzle load which caused the ammo to bounce around in the gun so even if you used modern shaped bullets it will leave the gun tumbling.