Hi all!

Hey everyone!

I'm new here but with a lot of passion for writing. I've been writing since I was little and my mind is always in production to find the next story to tell.

As for reading, I don't have a favorite genre, as I like to read both fantasy, horror and even a little bit of romance.

During the quarantine, I realized that it was time to get involved and since then I have started writing some novels and web novels, and if these can please even just one person, the effort will not have been in vain.

Thanks for reading this introduction!

Re: Hi all!

Arceux Wrote: Hey everyone!

I'm new here but with a lot of passion for writing. I've been writing since I was little and my mind is always in production to find the next story to tell.

As for reading, I don't have a favorite genre, as I like to read both fantasy, horror and even a little bit of romance.

During the quarantine, I realized that it was time to get involved and since then I have started writing some novels and web novels, and if these can please even just one person, the effort will not have been in vain.

Thanks for reading this introduction!

Welcome! Looking forward to see what's your post on RR. Hope you enjoy the writing and reading!

Cinn Wrote: Welcome! You'll find plenty to read on RR and the recommendations sub-forum can help where the search engine fails. Do you tend to write in the same genres you read? Or just whatever story comes to mind?

I hope you enjoy RR and your fictions find an audience when they're ready to share.

Thank you!

I tend to read a little bit of everything, actually, because I think it is useful to read different genres and styles of writing to have better literary culture.
As for writing, I tend to write everything that comes to mind, even if I jump from one genre to another. I don't like to focus on just one thing, I like to experiment with everything.

Hi all!

It's been weeks since i've created this account but this will be the first time I interact with others. As for what I do here, It's what everyone's guesses are and it's to read.
What I like to do most here is to read Fanfictions cause the others do be doing a great concept on some of it. In fact I got motivated to try and make a fanfiction myself though it hasn't been approved yet, I do hope i'm given a chance to try and just write for fun. 

As being a newcomer here, I do hope that some of the veterans here do give me some advices in things I might accidentally break and perhaps in my writing as well which is greatly helpful for me.

I hope everyone here to have a great day as always.

I like raccoons 

TheFailedSuccesor Wrote: Hi all!

It's been weeks since i've created this account but this will be the first time I interact with others. As for what I do here, It's what everyone's guesses are and it's to read.
What I like to do most here is to read Fanfictions cause the others do be doing a great concept on some of it. In fact I got motivated to try and make a fanfiction myself though it hasn't been approved yet, I do hope i'm given a chance to try and just write for fun. 

As being a newcomer here, I do hope that some of the veterans here do give me some advices in things I might accidentally break and perhaps in my writing as well which is greatly helpful for me.

I hope everyone here to have a great day as always.

I like raccoons
Hello, my fellow racoon :)