Would you do everything in your power to burn the world down or would you try your best to fit in with those around you? 

For those who don't know me, I'm Marcel Jones. I'm the author of a series called A Life of Fear. 

You can follow and read the first entry of my novel, The Monster Within by tapping/clicking here

The Monster Within tells the tale of teenage twin brothers (Odion & Apollo Biobaku) possessed with paranormal abilities who are at war with each other, and the chaos that surrounds them once their powers begin to escalate and spiral out of control. 

If you were a fan of Stephen King's Carrie or V.E. Schwab's Vicious and Vengeful, or even the iconic Japanese manga or animated film, AKIRA, you'll be in for a treat! 

TRIGGER WARNING: This novel does contain scenes of coarse language and graphic violence. 

It took me ten long years to complete this novel. A lot of ups and downs, a lot of edits, and full REwrites. I hope y'all enjoy this story as much as I did writing it! 

If you're a writer yourself, never give up despite all the setbacks that'll come your way. 

All the best my friends!