Hello there

Hello, hello! 

I hope you read that in Obi's voice as I did :) 

I am so excited to be here- I haven't seriously tried posting stories online since I was a teenager, so it's been about 7 years since I had a dedicated story posted online that I felt passionate about. I am really amped to read all your work and share in the magic that is being an author <3

Re: Hello there

General Kenobi

Hello and welcome to Royal Road! I also took a sort of sabbatical from posting online for the longest time -- like. Four years, I think. I used to be really active on Wattpad, but they repeatedly shot themselves in the foot so. Now, after years adrift, I'm here. Nice to meet you! What kind of stories do you like to write?

Welcome to Royal Road and congratulations on deciding to once again share your work online. To learn more about Royal Road I highly recommend checking out Cinn's beginner's guide https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469. Lot of great information including how to include a link to your story in your signature. It's great free advertising and the more active you are in the Forums, the more people will see it. I hope you have a great experience here and that many people enjoy your work. Good luck.

Welcome!
ellieemerson Wrote: I hope you read that in Obi's voice as I did :)
https%3A%2F%2Fc.tenor.com%2F6us3et_6HDoAAAAC%2Fhel...-there.gif
ellieemerson Wrote: I am so excited to be here- I haven't seriously tried posting stories online since I was a teenager, so it's been about 7 years since I had a dedicated story posted online that I felt passionate about. I am really amped to read all your work and share in the magic that is being an author <3
I used to go through phases of posting online, few active months or years then stuff gets in the way and repeat. I'm pretty certain I had one fanfic that took like ten years between post dates of the first chapter & last chapter  it's not even that long. 😅

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.

Welcome Back to the Fun!
 I'm looking to do a Review Swap If you want. And I like to bugg the New Guys, It's a Mutually beneficial arrangements 
You can pick which one you want, I don't mind. Message me if you accept this Offer. 
I'll try to be as fair and objective as I can. 
I also offer Free-One-Time Edits to Folks that ask.

And, Have some Fun