First Chapter, 100 views, and 9 followers :)

First of all, I'd like to say that the dopamine-hit is real. I never knew something like 1 follower or view would affect me so much! I know it isn't much, but it's kept me awake the past three days :D

* for the first ~80 views, I only had 3 followers. I was fortunate enough to have a fellow author tell me how bad my introduction / synopsis was. They (the author) also sent me a link. after I implemented those tips, I got 6 more followers with the next 20 30 views. My intro isn't good per se, but it's much better than before.

Shout out to  [color=var(--newCommunityTheme-linkText)]This Young Master is not Cannon Fodder[/color] 's author for the video.
The youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=237&v=Ga7LeoQ8U80&feature=youtu.be

Re: First Chapter, 100 views, and 9 followers :)

Xtreme4trace Wrote: Congratulations!!! That's even better than I did with 3 chapters. You're doing quite well and even if you get criticism take it with a pinch of salt and improve your writing as you go.
The most important thing is that you're having fun.
Thank you! I think one of the contributing reasons is that I've been heavily promoting it. And thanks for the tip, Here's to ever improving our writing craft DrakanPotato

Also, yes, one of the most important things is having fun (which I'm having a lot of haha)