Re: I Crave Feedback! Let's swap!

Camelboy Wrote: Looking for a review! I really want more exposure, so here I am. Anyone interested in low-fantasy with heavy romance that devolves into gore and a downward spiral into complete madness? :D

I'm down! Let's do this chapter-by-chapter if you like? I see your book has 11 chapters, so I'll read 11 of yours for 11 of mine. Deal?

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/37108/the-last-woman-on-earth-a-military-sci-fi-intrigue

Here's mine

Daniel Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote: Looking for a review! I really want more exposure, so here I am. Anyone interested in low-fantasy with heavy romance that devolves into gore and a downward spiral into complete madness? :D

I'm down! Let's do this chapter-by-chapter if you like? I see your book has 11 chapters, so I'll read 11 of yours for 11 of mine. Deal?

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/37108/the-last-woman-on-earth-a-military-sci-fi-intrigue

Here's mine
You sure? Lol. I'm sitting pretty at about 5000 words per chapter

Camelboy Wrote:
Daniel Wrote:

Here's mine

Double that of mine then that should be alright. So 11 of yours for 22 of mine

Daniel Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote:
Daniel Wrote:

Here's mine

Double that of mine then that should be alright. So 11 of yours for 22 of mine
deal :D

Camelboy Wrote:
KaedeT Wrote: Hi!

I'm down for a review swap! 

We could do it a chapter for a chapter kind of thing if you wish ^-^
how many words per chapter for yours? :D is yours a romance?! I'm a sucker for romance. got a lot of it in mine

Mine is romance too! But it's M/M romance in a modern world and later in a fantasy one. 

It depends, but they turn around 2000 words. Some have more other have less. 

KaedeT Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote:

how many words per chapter for yours? :D is yours a romance?! I'm a sucker for romance. got a lot of it in mine

Mine is romance too! But it's M/M romance in a modern world and later in a fantasy one. 

No issue here :) love is love

I have m/f and f/f romance in mine :P just read it all if you want. :D I'm sure to read all of yours

Camelboy Wrote:
KaedeT Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote:

I have m/f and f/f romance in mine :P just read it all if you want. :D I'm sure to read all of yours

Thank you! I love diversity, haha. It spices things up. 

I'll check yours out for sure!

KaedeT Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote:
KaedeT Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote:

Thank you! I love diversity, haha. It spices things up. 

I'll check yours out for sure!
Yay! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you think.

Camelboy Wrote: Ooooooo. I'm tempted to pick the team rocket one. I grew up writing AAMRNs (Ash And Misty Romance Novels) in the late 90s. Sooooo tempting. I actually had a decently large fanbase back in the day. My old username was known far and wide. Lol. Good times :)

Fair warning: it's a pretty gritty story (wrote it while trying to essentially make Pokemon goodfellas) so keep that in mind. But go hog otherwise.

wose Wrote:
Camelboy Wrote: Ooooooo. I'm tempted to pick the team rocket one. I grew up writing AAMRNs (Ash And Misty Romance Novels) in the late 90s. Sooooo tempting. I actually had a decently large fanbase back in the day. My old username was known far and wide. Lol. Good times :)

Fair warning: it's a pretty gritty story (wrote it while trying to essentially make Pokemon goodfellas) so keep that in mind. But go hog otherwise.
It's fine :P in one of my AAMRNs, the apocalypse happened and gave a bunch of people weird powers, ash got gutted and "magiced" back together, misty got her soul taken and turned into a slave, then ash sacrificed himself to return her to normal and then he turned into a mindless killing machine for 20 years and also was the loveslave of a main female antagonist. It was crazy. Lmao