Hello everyone! Tell me about your day

I'm new to the whole web series thing and writing as a whole, but I think this place would be a wonderful place for me to get my feet wet. Because of what I have read here (not as much as I should) I got the inspiration I needed to get writing. It's something I have always dreamed about as a kid, and it's thanks to you people I am taking the first steps. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone who reads this in everything you do!

Re: Hello everyone! Tell me about your day

Welcome to Royal Road. The stories here have inspired many to pursue their writing dreams so you're in good company. The Forums are a great place to interact with the community, ask questions, check out some guides, and just have fun. Write at a pace that works for you and don't worry too much about everything not being perfect. Writing is a journey and as you continue, you'll improve. So concentrate on writing what you'd like to read and when you're ready, start sharing it. Hope you fulfill all your writing dreams and that many people enjoy what you create. Good luck.

Re: Hello everyone! Tell me about your day

Space Wrote: Welcome aboard, mate!
Thank you for welcoming me!

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. The stories here have inspired many to pursue their writing dreams so you're in good company. The Forums are a great place to interact with the community, ask questions, check out some guides, and just have fun. Write at a pace that works for you and don't worry too much about everything not being perfect. Writing is a journey and as you continue, you'll improve. So concentrate on writing what you'd like to read and when you're ready, start sharing it. Hope you fulfill all your writing dreams and that many people enjoy what you create. Good luck.
Such kind words and great advice, thank you!

Xtreme4trace Wrote: Welcome mate, this is a good platform to express your creativity in writing. I, myself, have been writing for a few years now and I used to post my stories on Wattpad but I didn't get much traction there so I stopped after a while, but I've gotten an itch to write again so you're definetely in the right place.
This is a welcoming community so I hope you feel like at home, well, mostly.

PeoReading
Thank you for welcoming me! Hopefully we can satisfy our itch together :)

Michaelos Wrote: Welcome aboard!
This is a good site for improvement and getting feedback. First steps are always the hardest, we all know that but it does gets easier DrakanMelt
First steps are always the hardest. Thank you for welcoming me!

Zaq Wrote: Welcome to royal road!
Thank you for welcoming me!