New to RR but not to writing ^.^

Hey hey!! It's nice to meet everyone!
I have been writing on and off for almost 10 years now. I used to publish my stories on Wattpad when I was younger, but as I've grown so has my writing. I outgrew Wattpad and have been searching for a new place to publish my new pieces! The majority of people I've asked has sent me here, so here I am!
---
You may call me Kitsysune, Kitsy, Kit, whatever floats your boat really. My pronouns are she/her. I'm a 21-year-old aspiring content creator who dabbles in writing every once in a while. I like posting my writings for others to read. It makes me so happy when people enjoy the stuff that I put out, so while I'm not actively trying to make writing a career of mine, I still love doing it for the readers!
---
Some of my favorite things to do when I have free time is hiking, urban exploration, ghost-hunting, practicing my witchcraft (I know some people aren't open to stuff like this but please be respectful), drawing, writing, teaching my dog new tricks, and video gaming. I play video games for the majority of my time haha.

Re: New to RR but not to writing ^.^

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Here’s a poem that will hopefully help

If you be in mind for some fun check out the games forum;
And if your writing hath hit a snag then the solution may lie in the writing forum;
Or if a good argument be your wish, you'll be sure to find it in the debate forum;
Marketing also occupies its very own forum;
But if you just want to talk then you'll find it in the general forum

Welcome to Royal Road. Quite a list of hobbies you have. Lot of diverse interests are represented here so there shouldn't be any issues. Used to be on Wattpad myself and have found Royal Road to be a much better writing community. Most people here, like yourself, write as a hobby and just enjoy sharing their work. As you enjoy drawing, be sure to check out the Art section of the Forums. Lot of good work there and you can share some of your own. Being active in the Forums is a great way to get to know the community. Hope you find Royal Road a good experience and that many people read and enjoy your work. Good luck.

Cinn Wrote: Welcome! That's an extensive list of hobbies. Also what genres do you write in? Just being nosey. Once you've got fictions uploaded get the links into your signature for a bit of free advertising.

I hope you enjoy RR and your fictions find an audience.

Thank you!! I write mainly sci-fi, fantasy, action, drama, and tragedy. I always have to have a little spice of romance though lol. I can't help myself. Thanks for the tip! I just uploaded the first chapter of my new piece, I just gotta wait for it to be approved!! I'm super excited!!!

The Wrote: Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Here’s a poem that will hopefully help

If you be in mind for some fun check out the games forum;
And if your writing hath hit a snag then the solution may lie in the writing forum;
Or if a good argument be your wish, you'll be sure to find it in the debate forum;
Marketing also occupies its very own forum;
But if you just want to talk then you'll find it in the general forum

Thank you!!! Your poem is going to be such a help so thank you for that as well!!!

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. Quite a list of hobbies you have. Lot of diverse interests are represented here so there shouldn't be any issues. Used to be on Wattpad myself and have found Royal Road to be a much better writing community. Most people here, like yourself, write as a hobby and just enjoy sharing their work. As you enjoy drawing, be sure to check out the Art section of the Forums. Lot of good work there and you can share some of your own. Being active in the Forums is a great way to get to know the community. Hope you find Royal Road a good experience and that many people read and enjoy your work. Good luck.

Thank you! Sadly, I don't have much time for the majority of those hobbies rn, especially with winter in full force. However, just because I can't do them rn, doesn't mean I don't still enough them haha! I just uploaded my first story and am now waiting for it to be approved. I'm super excited to get more active within the community and hopefully make some nice friends who share the same interests!

L Wrote: howdy and welcome! hope you have a great time here!

Thank you!!! I'm loving it so far!

Space Wrote: Welcome!
If it's Scifi, I'll check it out!

It's sci-fi romance with lots of action and war.

Zaq Wrote: Welcome to royalroad!

Thank you!

Razzmatazz Wrote: Hello, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here a whole bunch!PeoloveU

I'm loving it so far! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming here. It's a nice change from the last platform I was on haha.