Re: Hi there. I am currently a Harbinger of Consistent Reviews.

A belated welcome to Royal Road. Looks like you've settled in nicely. One observation. To help people find your work you should include a link to it in your signature. You can do that here https://www.royalroad.com/account/signature Click on Generate my Fictions then save it. Then when you post to the Forums, check the Display my signature box.  Hope you continue to enjoy Royal Road and that many people read your work. Good luck.

parkertallan Wrote: A belated welcome to Royal Road. Looks like you've settled in nicely. One observation. To help people find your work you should include a link to it in your signature. You can do that here https://www.royalroad.com/account/signature Click on Generate my Fictions then save it. Then when you post to the Forums, check the Display my signature box.  Hope you continue to enjoy Royal Road and that many people read your work. Good luck.
Forgot about that. Thanks for the tip again Parkertallan   DrakanFix

Ahoy to you!
I read that being a writer is kinda like having homework forever until you die. I agree with this concept. But you’re out here offering to do peoples’ math homework too? I hope your manic episode is lengthy and productive. You’ll need that bonus energy!
Many welcomes! I’m somewhat new to these forums, too. So far I’ve met nothing but cool folks. Glad to meet another one.
Wishes,
RM

DrBuller Wrote: proof for 0^0 = 1 please
Interesting stuff DrBuller. That is not something that is proved  DrakanGlasses  . Instead, it is defined to be either 1 or indeterminate/undefined, depending on what sort of stuff you are working with. Although it has been a long debated topic, I personally think that debate is never going to end, and we are always going to use either of the definitions depending on whatever the situation calls for  DrakanLaugh . So if you are doing arithmetic go for 0^0 = 1 , using L'Hospital's rule in calculus to compute a limit then 0^0 is indeterminate(doesn't give the actual value of a limit) and so on.

RaccoonMage Wrote: Ahoy to you!
I read that being a writer is kinda like having homework forever until you die. I agree with this concept. But you’re out here offering to do peoples’ math homework too? I hope your manic episode is lengthy and productive. You’ll need that bonus energy!
Many welcomes! I’m somewhat new to these forums, too. So far I’ve met nothing but cool folks. Glad to meet another one.
Wishes,
RM
Nice meeting you.  DrakanWine

The Wrote:
The Wrote:
Consistent Wrote: Nice meeting you again Random Cat. Did you read the awesome novel I found?
ooh I shall have to check, I have sadly been too busy writing...having to run an unofficial self Writathon...always  peolaughing
Don't. Just...Don't. Trust me.

Hello again! I'm one of many poor souls who tried to help you find the...parody... DrakanGlasses
Nice meeting you again. I don't know what you're talking about DrakanZip 

Welcome to Royal Road. I would typically state here on other welcomes I've posted in Introduction threads that I hope for you to have a ton of fun, but I have seen from other threads that you already are tonning up the fun. 

So good on you, and have at! 

Might I also say that isn't the fact that https%3A%2F%2Fwikimedia.org%2Fapi%2Frest_v1%2Fmedia%2F...2fbf8bb256 a beautiful thing to behold? I also find myself being quite partial towards the history of the proof that for any an + bn = c, with an integer value of n > 2, an + bn  cn for all positive integers ab and c.

Don't you? ❤🐉❤

ArDeeBurger Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. I would typically state here on other welcomes I've posted in Introduction threads that I hope for you to have a ton of fun, but I have seen from other threads that you already are tonning up the fun. 

So good on you, and have at! 

Might I also say that isn't the fact that https%3A%2F%2Fwikimedia.org%2Fapi%2Frest_v1%2Fmedia%2F...2fbf8bb256 a beautiful thing to behold? I also find myself being quite partial to towards the history of the proof that for any an + bn = c, with an integer value of n > 2, an + bn  cn for all positive integers ab and c.

Don't you? ❤🐉❤
Nice meeting you.

Yep, Euler's identity. People like it for many different reasons. Some just like looking at it. Some likes how most of the important mathematics symbols appear in it. Some like its geometric interpretation. Some like how i appears there. I never decided on why I like it, but it always looked like a neat equation.

Uh, good old Fermat's Last Theorem. I remember our Number Theory professor going on and on about its history and finally how Andrew Wile's managed to prove it. I like Grigori Perelman and his journey of proving the Poincare Conjecture more interesting to be honest.