Title assistance

I am trying to come up with a better title than 'the human meatball' for my book.
It makes sense as a sort of in joke that was explained in the book, but now the story is taking off and becoming much deeper, more exciting, and more... everything. Heck, yesterday it made me write 13000 words!
It has become much, much more than the Human meatball.

So far my wife and I have been trying to brainstorm better titles. We already have a better cover in mind, but that's gonna cost a lot more money than we have available.

some of the ones we have come up with so far, but none of them seems to really capture the essence, even for a working title.

Silverlash and the Green Knight
Unmaker's enemy

Bear in mind, it borrows from a lot of genres. scifi, fantasy, xianxia, but is mostly superhero anti-hero (all superhero stories borrow from a lot of genres, it's the nature of the beast). Neither the Grimdark nor the magnificent Bastard, it's about the Fixer type. It has romance, magic, and a lot of scoffing at special interests, but I think that the title screams 'comedy novel' too much to attract any interest, which it definitely is not.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: Title assistance

Paradoxcloud Wrote: If you want anyone other then yourself to come up with a title, that isn't otherwise generic and or unrelated, you're going to have to be more specific about the contents of your book.

You know, I kind of have 9 very specific chapters full of content written down :)
Egads, you have uncovered my secret plot to have people actually read my book! My 3 readers would not approve.

To be fair, the hazard tags are only there because RR has very picky rules about warnings. I don't think it deserves them at all because the only sex so far is a kiss and noticing someone stepping out of the shower, the gore is because I mentioned a child getting killed by the bad guy, and the traumatic tag because... RR has more than a few people with axes to grind.

On second thought, I am removing the traumatizing content tag, the moral values represent 90% of earth's population.

ArDeeBurger Wrote: sitting on the shelf at Barnes & Noble

Yeah, see, that's the thing. I love writing, and I'd love to do it full time.
But doing it full time requires, you know, paying mortgages and stuff.
I'd LOVE to be on a shelf at Barnes and noble. I know it won't happen because I am not willing to suck Tor's...
But I don't want to turn off potential audiences. People are lazy. a lot of them won't even read the blurb. cool cover art and predictable title work.

*Disclaimer, I am awful with titles.

Crimson Arbiter: (add secondary title here)
Judging from the blurbs/synopsis/ trigger warnings, it seems like the MC kind of renders justice upon those he finds...lacking, and there is a hefty amount of violence(hence crimson, blood and gore)
 Yeah, this idea isnt the best.

SpaghettiWerfer Wrote: *Disclaimer, I am awful with titles.

Crimson Arbiter: (add secondary title here)
Judging from the blurbs/synopsis/ trigger warnings, it seems like the MC kind of renders justice upon those he finds...lacking, and there is a hefty amount of violence(hence crimson, blood and gore)
 Yeah, this idea isnt the best.

Yeah, Crimson arbiter is bad, but I like Arbiter. Might see what it could work with.
I figured I needed it to be, if not on the nose, at least closer to the head.