First Book!

Well, I'm not totally sure if I should share this on the forums because it's not exactly linked to RoyalRoad but considering I do post my works here I guess I just wanted to share it with the community!

My first book, a poetry collection title, 'Poetic Liberty Vol 1: Turbulent Emotions' has just been released!
It's available on Amazon, Flipkart and the like!

I'll share the Amazon link here-
www.amazon.in/Poetic-Liberty-Vol-Turbulent-Emotions/dp/1005334757/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=poetic+liberty+vol.+1+turbulent+emotions+by+soumil+sadhya&qid=1641762596&sprefix=poetic+li%2Caps%2C346&sr=8-1

If anyone does check it out, please do give me your review, I'd be most glad to hear it!

DrakanMelt

Re: First Book!

Skyscion Wrote: Well, I'm not totally sure if I should share this on the forums because it's not exactly linked to RoyalRoad but considering I do post my works here I guess I just wanted to share it with the community!

My first book, a poetry collection title, 'Poetic Liberty Vol 1: Turbulent Emotions' has just been released!
It's available on Amazon, Flipkart and the like!

I'll share the Amazon link here-
www.amazon.in/Poetic-Liberty-Vol-Turbulent-Emotions/dp/1005334757/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=poetic+liberty+vol.+1+turbulent+emotions+by+soumil+sadhya&qid=1641762596&sprefix=poetic+li%2Caps%2C346&sr=8-1

If anyone does check it out, please do give me your review, I'd be most glad to hear it!

DrakanMelt
Grats. 🐕

Thanks a lot, StolenPasta!

DrakanPotato

And Fancyotter98, as far as I remember, I don't think I'm allowed to share the poems elsewhere after they've been published so I don't think I can do that. Sorry, man. But thanks nonetheless for the offer!
Also, I think the publishing house is selling the book to the United States.

https://www.store.bookleafpub.com/product-page/poetic-liberty-vol-1-turbulent-emotions

Maybe you can check it out?
Thanks!

Skyscion Wrote: And Fancyotter98, as far as I remember, I don't think I'm allowed to share the poems elsewhere after they've been published so I don't think I can do that. Sorry, man. But thanks nonetheless for the offer!

I see, well maybe you can share a sample or two some time in a discord or something. Im run a server where we are trying to branch out to let writers learn tips and help other out and together all become a better author. DM and Ill share the server link