Beta readers needed

Hello, hello, I'll be leaving this here to all that might be interested. I need a few beta readers for a new project, I already have a few from my previous work alongside a few patrons, so not a lot of places to fill. If this sounds like something you might enjoy, do let me know over here or send me a DM. Cheers!

Re: Beta readers needed

You might want to give a bit more info. I'm willing to Beta a bit, but I need to know more about the story itself before I say yes or no. I'd hate to agree only to find out your story is a genre/subject that I outright DESPISE. So if you could provide something like a synopsis of the story you want beta'ed maybe a few words on things in particular you'd like your betas to keep an eye out for, those sorts of things.

Re: Beta readers needed

Gasmaskbro Wrote: You might want to give a bit more info. I'm willing to Beta a bit, but I need to know more about the story itself before I say yes or no. I'd hate to agree only to find out your story is a genre/subject that I outright DESPISE. So if you could provide something like a synopsis of the story you want beta'ed maybe a few words on things in particular you'd like your betas to keep an eye out for, those sorts of things.

^ this.