Is there any way to post story related content that isn't chapters?

Hello!
I am currently writing something that I'd like to eventually post here, but I had a few questions.
Namely, is there a way to share story related content that isn't the actual story?
What I mean by this is posts like an FAQ or a "meet the characters" page or even just a separate longer description. This is something that is pretty common for web fiction that is posted on its own website, but as far as I can tell, it isn't possible/common for this site. So I'm just wondering if it is possible, and if not, if it is worth making my own site to post this kind of content?
Much thanks for any insight you all can share!

Re: Is there any way to post story related content that isn't chapters?

Ludovide Wrote: Hello!
I am currently writing something that I'd like to eventually post here, but I had a few questions.
Namely, is there a way to share story related content that isn't the actual story?
What I mean by this is posts like an FAQ or a "meet the characters" page or even just a separate longer description. This is something that is pretty common for web fiction that is posted on its own website, but as far as I can tell, it isn't possible/common for this site. So I'm just wondering if it is possible, and if not, if it is worth making my own site to post this kind of content?
Much thanks for any insight you all can share!

I haven't tried it extensively myself, but what about the author's note sections before and after the main body of content for the chapter? 

Ludovide Wrote:
ajcerna Wrote: I haven't tried it extensively myself, but what about the author's note sections before and after the main body of content for the chapter?

That's a great idea I hadn't even considered. Do authors usually embed author's notes directly in the chapter, or is it a feature that Royal Road offers?
When you create a new chapter there are separate boxes for pre- and post-chapter notes, which will then be displayed before or after the chapter.

I’ve seen authors dedicate their 1st chapter to maps, concept art, or things like descriptions of political factions. One story in particular, I remember skipping the “visual glossary” initially, and going back as reference once I ran into the things it had art for. It’s The Boros Bachelor if you want to check out how they did it. Since you can edit chapters, I could imagine an ongoing extra-content chapter or two for the kinds of things you’d like to post.

You can embed hyperlinks into the notes.

What I would like is a way for an author to make global notes about a book other than on the forums or on their private blog. So you don't have to put the same links and stuff in every single author's note.

So no matter what chapter you are on, at the very bottom is a global note that you can link, like a map, full-color character artwork too big for the book proper, maybe the actual text to a book written in the book that the MC reads (A book on how their magic works, for instance). links to sub-stories like if you have an optional short story about what happens to character B while she goes off and does her own thing for a while, That kind of thing.