Re: Unlimited Review Swaps - First Come, First Serve

Raz Wrote:
Golenishchev Wrote: Hello. Ready to do a review swap. Here is my story: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/49340/guns-and-magic

If you don't mind, I would like you to read a little more than 10k words and finish on Chapter 2. Part 8. (that's about 15k words).

Tell me how many chapters I need to read to get a similar number of words and my co-author and I will read and leave a review!

Happy new year!

Hello, thank you for the offer! I'll add you to the queue. In my story, 15k would be through the end of Chapter 8. I will read through your Chapter 2 Part 8 as requested. Thanks again and Happy New Year as well!

Aniket-111 Wrote: Review on my Short Story '47 Years.' I also will release my novel soon, so could I get a review on that too as the short story is only 2k words. Thanks.
Hi, I'd be happy to do a couple reviews since the story is so short! How far into your novel would I read? Is it Armoured World or will you be posting a different one you want me to read? Just let me know the specifics of where to stop, if you want me to read about 8k of your novel as well. Or if you want to read more of mine and have me read more of yours, just let me know. Thanks!
Hey, I would like for you to read a novel which I have not yet posted and not Armoured World. I can go for as long as you want. As there is still time until I release my novel, why don't I read your story and give my review soon. You can see where I have given my review and let me know how many words that is and I will let you know unitl where you should read. Thanks. 

Aniket-111 Wrote: Hey, I would like for you to read a novel which I have not yet posted and not Armoured World. I can go for as long as you want. As there is still time until I release my novel, why don't I read your story and give my review soon. You can see where I have given my review and let me know how many words that is and I will let you know unitl where you should read. Thanks.
Sounds like a good plan! If you wanted to read the minimum 10k required by Royal Road rules, that would be through the end of Chapter 5, so just the first five chapters of mine. If you read farther, I'll tell you how many words you've read and I'll read that much of yours.

TienSwitch Wrote: Okay, count me in for a review swap. I hope you like classic superhero action. If you do, you'll love The Adventures of BLUE EAGLE.

You can wait for me to review your story before you review mine.
Deal! You know, I've actually seen your story around before, so I look forward to reviewing yours. I've been batting around a superhero fiction idea for a while now myself. It'll be nice to see a representation of the genre here on the site!

doravg Wrote: Sure, I'm game. You can take a look at The Apple Grotto Nymph. The chapters are about 1,5k in the beginning, so maybe up to the 6th chapter. But you can stop reading where you want. I will comment where I can and will do a shoutout of your story if I like it a lot. And review, without a doubt.
Many thanks for your review! I'll add you next up in the queue behind other received reviews.

I'd be game to swap if you're interested. I love most isekai type novels, so I'm sure it'll be right up my alley. Would prefer to have you read straight through if you have the time, and I'd be more than happy to do the same-- we're currently on hiatus and a bit of light reading might help get me back in the mood to create. If so, I can get a review back to you by next Monday at the latest. Cheers!

FINISHED:
Gnarlroot the Eld by RaccoonMage
Guns & Flavour (LitRPG) by ArthurScott (exchanged privately)
Mercenary Mage by ShadowRat
Sins of the Father by Vreasque
The Cursebreaker by YoshikageKiraStan13
The Apple Grotto Nymph by doravg

IN QUEUE:
Blind Judgment by Gyoded (given next priority for completed review)
The Adventures of BLUE EAGLE by TienSwitch (given next priority for completed review)
The Future That Never Was by Space Pickle (given next priority for completed review)
Guns and Magic by Golenishchev Andrey & DrakoRem (given next priority for completed review)
Ducal Juhasz by Methuselah
Frostbound by Cathal Ashenhand
The Stormcrow Cycle by bokhi
47 Years (and novel) by Aniket-111
Strange Aeons by Anthony and Leisel Volski
Cold Heart by Consistent Milk
Remember, I'll post your review once I see yours. Looking forward to more! DrakanBook

Hello. I just wanted to thank you for your review and say that I accidentally kept reading through to chapter 12. Since I already did a good chunk of the work, do you think that we could work out a deal where we both expand on or update our reviews? I would like for this to be fair and have 15K worth of words covered in your story (since my second chapter is 15,000 words long) and I don't know if chapters 6-12 are enough to fill that quota, but I don't mind reading a little bit more.

YoshikageKiraStan13 Wrote: Hello. I just wanted to thank you for your review and say that I accidentally kept reading through to chapter 12. Since I already did a good chunk of the work, do you think that we could work out a deal where we both expand on or update our reviews? I would like for this to be fair and have 15K worth of words covered in your story (since my second chapter is 15,000 words long) and I don't know if chapters 6-12 are enough to fill that quota, but I don't mind reading a little bit more.

Hello! Likewise! In that case, you've read about 25,000 words of The Psysword Chronicles. I'd be happy to read your Chapter 2 if it's 15,000 words and then update my review from there. I'll add your Chapter 2 into my queue and get to it asap! Feel free to update your review whenever, or you can wait until I get closer to updating mine. Thanks!

Raz Wrote:
YoshikageKiraStan13 Wrote: Hello. I just wanted to thank you for your review and say that I accidentally kept reading through to chapter 12. Since I already did a good chunk of the work, do you think that we could work out a deal where we both expand on or update our reviews? I would like for this to be fair and have 15K worth of words covered in your story (since my second chapter is 15,000 words long) and I don't know if chapters 6-12 are enough to fill that quota, but I don't mind reading a little bit more.

Hello! Likewise! In that case, you've read about 25,000 words of The Psysword Chronicles. I'd be happy to read your Chapter 2 if it's 15,000 words and then update my review from there. I'll add your Chapter 2 into my queue and get to it asap! Feel free to update your review whenever, or you can wait until I get closer to updating mine. Thanks!
Hello. I'm glad that we're all on the same page. I will be busy for a couple of days, so I will get to work on Tuesday. Should I modify my existing review or submit another one?

YoshikageKiraStan13 Wrote:
Raz Wrote:

Hello. I'm glad that we're all on the same page. I will be busy for a couple of days, so I will get to work on Tuesday. Should I modify my existing review or submit another one?
I think per Royal Road rules, you should modify your existing review. I don't want to run afoul of the ratings system here. Maybe we can just edit/rewrite our reviews and specify that our review has been updated?

Raz Wrote:
YoshikageKiraStan13 Wrote:
Raz Wrote:

I think per Royal Road rules, you should modify your existing review. I don't want to run afoul of the ratings system here. Maybe we can just edit/rewrite our reviews and specify that our review has been updated?
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

FINISHED:
Blind Judgment by Gyoded
The Adventures of BLUE EAGLE by TienSwitch
The Future That Never Was by Space Pickle

IN QUEUE:
Guns and Magic by Golenishchev Andrey & DrakoRem (given next priority for completed review)
Strange Aeons by Anthony and Leisel Volski (given next priority for completed review)
Ducal Juhasz by Methuselah (given next priority for completed review)
The Cursebreaker by YoshikageKiraStan13 (*CHAPTER 2 + UPDATE - given next priority for updated review)
Cold Heart by Consistent Milk

Remember, I'll post your review once I see yours. Looking forward to more! https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fsmil...11Nsww.png

Hello, I'm looking to swap reviews. First come, first serve! I would like you to review my story The Psysword Chronicles. If you're looking to swap 10k, you would just need to read the first five chapters of PSC. Let me know how much of mine you plan to read and I'll match that in yours!

FINISHED:
Blind Judgment by Gyoded
The Adventures of BLUE EAGLE by TienSwitch
The Future That Never Was by Space Pickle
Guns and Magic by Golenishchev Andrey & DrakoRem
Strange Aeons by Anthony and Leisel Volski
Ducal Juhasz by Methuselah

IN QUEUE:
The Cursebreaker by YoshikageKiraStan13 (*CHAPTER 2 + UPDATE - given next priority for updated review)
The Archaic Elements by One_Chance (given next priority for completed review)
Cold Heart by Consistent Milk (deleted/hiatus)

Remember, I'll post your review once I see yours. Looking forward to more! DrakanBook