Unlimited Review Swaps - First Come, First Serve

Hello, I'm looking to swap reviews. First come, first serve! I would like you to review my story The Psysword Chronicles. If you're looking to swap 10k, you would just need to read the first five chapters of PSC. Let me know how much of mine you plan to read and I'll match that in yours!

FINISHED:
Gnarlroot the Eld by RaccoonMage
Guns & Flavour (LitRPG) by ArthurScott (exchanged privately)
Mercenary Mage by ShadowRat
Sins of the Father by Vreasque
The Cursebreaker by YoshikageKiraStan13
The Apple Grotto Nymph by doravg
Blind Judgment by Gyoded
The Adventures of BLUE EAGLE by TienSwitch
The Future That Never Was by Space Pickle
Guns and Magic by Golenishchev Andrey & DrakoRem
Strange Aeons by Anthony and Leisel Volski
Ducal Juhasz by Methuselah
The Cursebreaker by YoshikageKiraStan13 (*CHAPTER 2 + UPDATE)

The Archaic Elements by One_Chance

IN QUEUE:

An Explorer's Guide by doravg (given next priority for completed review)
Frostbound by Cathal Ashenhand  (given next priority for completed review)
The Stormcrow Cycle by bokhi
47 Years (and novel) by Aniket-111
Dawn of a Thousand Suns, Book I : Arch De Angels by Ismail Akston
Out of This World (Into a Time Loop) by Underload
Cold Heart by Consistent Milk (deleted/hiatus)

Remember, I'll post your review once I see yours. Looking forward to more! DrakanBook

Re: Unlimited Review Swaps - First Come, First Serve

ArthurScott Wrote: I'd be down for this, though I tend to be hypercritical. Take a look at my recent rep to see if those are the sort of comments you'd be interested in. 

Link below.

I can take it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. In hindsight, I've realized some of my past reviews were a little harsh on the rating scale as well. Be forewarned: Mine has "isekai" right in the subtitle.  DrakanLaugh

How much of a swap would you like to do? How many words, I mean?

Hey! I just gave your story a quick look over and started the first chapter. I'd be willing to read and review the whole thing in exchange for a similar review.

That said, my story is longer so I'd be satisfied if you just read up through Interlude 1: Home. If you're up to read more because you like it, I'd be keen to know your thoughts but all's good otherwise.

Here's a quick summary I whipped up. I'm on mobile so excuse any typos. The actual blurb is on the main page linked below.

Sins of the Father tells the story of the Father, an Aspect or being with power enough to claim star systems, as he recounts his tale to a young man named Maru hundreds of years after his rise to absolute power. The retelling starts in the far past when the Father first stumbles across Earth and quickly moves through the ages.

Genre: Light Cultivation, Mythological Fantasy, Soft Scifi

Link: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/37652/sins-of-the-father

Howdy Raz,
I just read your first 5 and definitely found it an enjoyably good start. I left you a review and a favor returned would please me greatly. I don't think our writing styles are all that dissimilar, actually. Odds are you'll have opinions on my work, too.
Thanks for sharing your work and thanks in advance for giving mine a look. I've only got the one so far, but I intend for it to be a doozy. Link in sig
-RM

ArthurScott Wrote: Let's read the whole damn thing why not. New-year challenge!
DrakanSweat I like that energy! I'll read yours all the way through, 1-9 then!

Vreasque Wrote: Hey! I just gave your story a quick look over and started the first chapter. I'd be willing to read and review the whole thing in exchange for a similar review.

That said, my story is longer so I'd be satisfied if you just read up through Interlude 1: Home. If you're up to read more because you like it, I'd be keen to know your thoughts but all's good otherwise.

Many thanks! I'd greatly appreciate a full read-through and review. Because my word on this site is important to me, I'll commit to reading through Interlude 1: Home as you specified. But if I'm feeling up to it, I'll definitely read more! Your summary sounds interesting!

Cathal Wrote: I too would be up for a swap if my story seems like it would be something you might be interested in reading--link is in my sig!

I'm down! Your title and summary have piqued my interest--a very wintry vibe to go with the season where I am. Do you know about how many words your story is? I see it has 9 chapters so far. Just let me know your word count if you want to do an equivalent exchange, or the chapter where you'd like me to stop!

RaccoonMage Wrote: I just read your first 5 and definitely found it an enjoyably good start. I left you a review and a favor returned would please me greatly.

Wow, that was fast! Thanks very much! You're on my list for sure!

FINISHED:

IN QUEUE:
Mercenary Mage by ShadowRat (given priority for completed review)
Sins of the Father by Vreasque  (given next priority for completed review)
Frostbound by Cathal Ashenhand

Remember, I'll post your review once I see yours. Looking forward to more!  https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fsmil...11Nsww.png

Hm, would you be interested in a romance between a cave-witch and a mouthy mercenary? He's prettier than Wade Wilson.

I'd be happy to swap with you, but feel free to wait until I post my review before posting mine. It always takes me forever and I'm going through a backlog of swaps to finish now. As always, I offer to send a detailed comment/review as a DM if the star rating is below 2.5 (or 3.5, whichever happens to be your preference). 

Let me know if you'd be okay with this, and feel free to refuse if you're not. =) 

Cheers, 
bokhi

YoshikageKiraStan13 Wrote: I'll get started tomorrow if you would be interested in reviewing the first chapter of my story, The Cursebreaker

Gladly! I'll add you to the list.

bokhi Wrote: I offer to send a detailed comment/review as a DM if the star rating is below 2.5 (or 3.5, whichever happens to be your preference).
I'd love to add you to the list! And I'd prefer to set that 3.5 threshold, anything lower than that would be much appreciated in a DM. I can offer you the same courtesy. Thank you for the offer!

Golenishchev Wrote: Hello. Ready to do a review swap. Here is my story: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/49340/guns-and-magic

If you don't mind, I would like you to read a little more than 10k words and finish on Chapter 2. Part 8. (that's about 15k words).

Tell me how many chapters I need to read to get a similar number of words and my co-author and I will read and leave a review!

Happy new year!

Hello, thank you for the offer! I'll add you to the queue. In my story, 15k would be through the end of Chapter 8. I will read through your Chapter 2 Part 8 as requested. Thanks again and Happy New Year as well!

Aniket-111 Wrote: Review on my Short Story '47 Years.' I also will release my novel soon, so could I get a review on that too as the short story is only 2k words. Thanks.
Hi, I'd be happy to do a couple reviews since the story is so short! How far into your novel would I read? Is it Armoured World or will you be posting a different one you want me to read? Just let me know the specifics of where to stop, if you want me to read about 8k of your novel as well. Or if you want to read more of mine and have me read more of yours, just let me know. Thanks!

FINISHED:
Mercenary Mage by ShadowRat

IN QUEUE:
Sins of the Father by Vreasque (given priority for completed review)
The Cursebreaker by YoshikageKiraStan13 (given next priority for completed review)
Frostbound by Cathal Ashenhand
Guns and Magic by Golenishchev Andrey & DrakoRem
47 Years (and novel) by Aniket-111

Remember, I'll post your review once I see yours. Looking forward to more!  https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fsmil...11Nsww.png