Review Swap for my series: Dice Dungeon

Hello

I'm looking for people to review my in-progress novel Dice Dungeon. I currently have 3 chapters going, and am currently working on putting more out.

In return for your review of each of my chapters, (Each chapter is just under 2000 words each) I'll review your series of similar length and give my critique and opinion on how to make it better. Please specify what you would like me to review so there are no miscommunications.

Cheers~

Re: Review Swap for my series: Dice Dungeon

Taco Wrote: Hello

I'm looking for people to review my in-progress novel Dice Dungeon. I currently have 3 chapters going, and am currently working on putting more out.

In return for your review of each of my chapters, (Each chapter is just under 2000 words each) I'll review your series of similar length and give my critique and opinion on how to make it better. Please specify what you would like me to review so there are no miscommunications.

Cheers~

Hi Taco, 

I'm not quite sure I understand. Do you want a review (with star ratings) that goes over each chapter, or do you want comments with constructive criticism in each chapter? If the latter, it might be more effective to join the Constructive Comment Exchange Group!

Cheers, 
bokhi

bokhi Wrote:

Cheers~

Hi Taco, 

I'm not quite sure I understand. Do you want a review (with star ratings) that goes over each chapter, or do you want comments with constructive criticism in each chapter? If the latter, it might be more effective to join the Constructive Comment Exchange Group!

Cheers, 
bokhi

I thought those were the same, but to answer your question: Both.

Taco Wrote:
bokhi Wrote:

Cheers~

Hi Taco, 

Cheers, 
bokhi

I thought those were the same, but to answer your question: Both.

Ah, I see! In that case, I'd be happy to swap if you're still doing them! =)

My policy is to DM the author with the review if it is below 3.5 and give them the option of having it posted or not. Would this suit you? (Apparently I tend to be sort of strict compared to RR standards, so this is something I do as a courtesy. If it doesn't suit you, that's fine too!)

bokhi