Re: Giving Feedback/Reviews

You look like you've got a lot of takers already, but if you're still wanting fics to review, you can take a gander at mine. It's tagged with romance, but apparently it's closer to a tragedy (or a drama? I don't really know. There's some genre confusion right now). With that said, I understand if you're not very interested in slow-moving, character-driven slice-of-life (for Book I, Act I anyway!)

Thanks for your service to the community, regardless of how you decide!  DrakanWine

List updated!

Zearth: I’ve updated the criteria; if it’s a completed fiction, even if it’s short, it’s okay. I wrote out 10-15k to have enough info to go on, but that’s obviously there with a completed fiction, no matter the length. You can choose whichever you wish! I might look at your ”second hand choice” if my list is empty, but I can’t promise anything. 

Reewuu Wrote: List updated!

Zearth: I’ve updated the criteria; if it’s a completed fiction, even if it’s short, it’s okay. I wrote out 10-15k to have enough info to go on, but that’s obviously there with a completed fiction, no matter the length. You can choose whichever you wish! I might look at your ”second hand choice” if my list is empty, but I can’t promise anything.
Roger. :)

Reewuu Wrote: Just a heads up: My reviews will be written based on my honest opinion and will probably contain constructive/sandwiched feedback. I can’t promise a high star rating, even if I tend to be lenient toward some things. 

So, with that said, I have some criteria: 

* Please don’t ask me to review something if you aren’t open to receiving feedback/an honest review
* I’m not a big fan of fan fictions, so I’m more likely to review an original story
* I’m going to stop reading whenever I choose to (it can be 1-2 chapters in, or possibly the latest chapter) so long as I deem that I have enough information to leave a review or where I would stop as ”a normal reader.” If I stop before I feel I can leave a review, I might leave a comment of why instead.
* I’d like to receive review requests for fictions that have 10+ chapters released and/or 10k+ words (or a completed fiction—short or long)

If you’re okay with these criteria, feel free to post your fiction below and I’ll add you to the list!
Hi, my story The Last Philosopher fits your criteria, and you can feel free to read as much as you want.

Cheers Nick

Hey, my story (Is there a day after tomorrow) fits the criteria, I do not need reviews or anything if it is too tedious, but it would nice to get pointers and tips for improvement.
38.2 k words at the moment, but start of the novel may seem slow to some. Please do check it out if you have time and leave pm or comment on your thoughts for improvement!

Link is in the signature! 

DarthKirby Wrote: If you enjoy Paradise Lost or like the anime Konosuba, then please feel free to review both of the works I have linked in my signature. [edit: among the two, only The Fall is a completed work]

Since you mentioned The Fall, I’m adding that one to the list :) If the list is finished, I’ll start looking at a second fiction from the same author! 

Michaelos; sure, I always to my best to help authors improve, in every way I can. I hope I can be of help!

List updated.

YAK Wrote: If you're still interested in adding stories to your queue, would you be interested in taking a look at my story Valkyria Heart?
RaccoonMage Wrote: I see your TBR list is growing kinda beefy, but I'd like to add my fiction to the list if you're game. People like you help keep the algorithmic gears oiled for continued paragraph production, so thanks for that!
Wishes,
-RM

Both added :) And about my TBR—I’m just happy if I’m able to help someone while reading awesome fictions!

Hello, do you think I could interest you in reading this fantasy story I'm writing? I got 40k words put into it and I really would like some criticism. It's called the Cursebreaker and I'm not sure how to describe it, because I don't know how much information I can give readers without spoiling it and messing up the experience. Here is a link to the story: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/50051/the-cursebreaker