Re: What are some of your hobbies besides writing?

I play the guitar
I translate japanese things into english things. Sometimes for my japanese friends, I will translate things from english into japanese for them. 
I cook
I go to heavy metal concerts
I go camping, hiking, and fishing
I garden
I hunt. 
I climb "fourteeners"
I listen to Pink Floyd REALLY FUCKIN' LOUD
I've made wine before, but I wouldn't consider it a "hobby" since I've only done it the once. 
Oh, and I've been playing and GM'ing/ DM'ing since the early 1990's. 

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. 

Hmm, not in any particular order:
  • Manga/Anime (thought about doing manga translations but that's more work than I can take and I prefer Sirius which gets enough translators)
  • Making games (my passion really)
  • Playing music. Was a metal performer back in the day.
  • Reverse engineering games and their engines
That's pretty much it. Music, games, and tech stuff. And the occasional Bob Ross painting.

Hmm... let's see:

Manga/Anime - caught up with SPY x FAMILY, Kaguya-sama, Shadows House, etc. Recently finished takt. op: destiny, bingeing 86 season 2...
Drawing - mostly oc stuff, but not very good at it yet.
Sports - basketball and volleyball being my favorites (my jump height is decent), but I really enjoy watching football/soccer (man utd fan)
Composing music - still in progress of my first actual composition
Wasting time on Discord
Reading random history-related Wikipedia articles

- Video games and anime (wish I could make these)
- art (digitally making it)
- music (digitally making it)
- reading hundreds of years old books about the occult
- Whatever random topic I suddenly gain an interest in and go 300 youtube videos deep in
- Does poetry count as different enough to writing stories?
- Philosophy

DrakanSigh  And not being interesting in the slightest despite all those interests.

-Reading, of course. Fantasy, sci-fi, Warhammer 40K related stuff and RR serials for the most part, but sometimes non-fiction.
-Listening to music, metal, electronic, and hip-hop mostly. Been on stoner/doom stuff pretty hard lately.
-Weightlifting. It's fun!
-Shooting. Mostly just putting holes in paper, and sometimes shooting trap with some friends. Haven't been going to the range as much lately with current USA ammo prices, though.
-Mountain biking. I just got an electric-assist mountain bike and now I can ride 3x as much in the same amount of time and without being clapped to hell when I get to the top of the hill, totally worth it.
-Motorcycling, when it's warm out. Unfortunately the Hayabusa has long since flown south (aka into the garage) for the winter.
-Being unbearably hyped for Elden Ring to come out.

nerdy_asian27 Wrote: Here are some of mine:
  • Playing the guitar (Been at it for 6 years now)
  • Weightlifting (Need them gainz!)
  • Watching shows/movies
  • Reading (Kind of why I got into writing)
Feel free to share some of yours :)

Ayyy, weight lifting gang.

I would say reading, but I don't have too much time for that these days (writing and reading my own stuff takes up most of my hours already). Comics/Manga stuff of course.

Others would be playing TCGs with my bro. Magic the gathering, and Flesh & Blood.

Gatcha games, my profile pic is Suzuran from Arknights

Then there's messing around with my linux laptop.

Can't get into television/movie stuff these days, anime used to held my interests, but its getting more predictable in their plot (imo), so...there's that.

YouTube and short films. I've got my own channel, but mostly I help Enigmahills and Ninja Tank Martial Arts do their stuff. I've got a full length movie I'm in as well, but it's still being edited. 
Music. I'm in a band. I also built the soundtrack for the movie.
Martial Arts. I teach Mondays and Thursdays. 
Magic the Gathering. Cause I'm a nerd. 
And the rest of my time is spent hanging out with my wife, who does all these things but slightly better. 

Art - I like draw thing, I very bad at draw thing, I still draw thing. 

Destiny 2 - yes I consider this a hobby all on its own. It's a problem and an addiction I've had since I was twelve(I'm 18 as of now for context). Possibly the most unhealthy of obsession in my life because of the sheer amount of time I can dump into the game without getting bored. 

Writing - Something I will share eventually, though when is still up in the air. 

Cooking - I'm horrid at it but it's a life skill that I find enjoyable. 

Gaming - I play pretty much everything. Shooters, RPG, card games, sims, rts, etc. I have a lot of free time, it's a problem.

Researching - This is perhaps more obscure but I enjoy researching topics that spark my interest, whether they be history, politics, etc. Generally when I'm required to do it for a certain thing I hate it, but researching for fun is well... fun for me. 

Reading - hmmm... this seems out of character for an RR user. 

Warhammer - Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne. Papa Nurgle is a close second. 

D&D - I'm a Dm, a forever one, so who would've guessed I like stories and telling them. 

Gym - push big weight make my brain go yay. 

Boxing - hit big heavy bag make my brain go whoo. 

is there anything else? nope don't think so. That's pretty much my life now.