How many ongoing writing projects do you have ?

I have two, one over here and one over on ao3 (cuz it has seggs and I'm not sure if that stuff is allowed here). With the community contest coming up, I'll be putting the first one on hold.

So I'm curious about how other people handle this kind of simultaneous projects, and if anyone else works on two or more stories at the same time?

Edit: after going through the comments, I noted that there are two kinds of people :
Those that have one main project (and maybe a side one that they don't update as often)
And people 4 to 6 different projects, most in very different genres and even types of media (I.e. screenplays and comics)

Re: How many ongoing writing projects do you have ?

One, a single project.

I don't enjoy working on multiple things at a time if I can help it. If I am, it's writing and editing another. I don't write multiple stories at a time unless there is a difference in length. I write a novella or a novel at the same time. Or a novel and a short story. I don't write two novels at the same time. It doesn't work out. I like finishing my work. 

I'm actively working on writing "Seventh Seal"
I'm re-drafting "The many wonderful adventures of Daveth", (Name subject to change)
I'm drafting up "Glory the Morningtide" into something that actually seems like it was written by someone that isn't an idiot, 
AND I'm working on putting together a collection of short stories.
I have notes written for a "It's magic but it's actually sci-fi" story
And I have two drafts for for a couple of isekai stories.

Evieleyn Wrote: So I'm curious about how other people handle this kind of simultaneous projects, and if anyone else works on two or more stories at the same time?
For me, The Jinni and the Isekai, Anacho, Aevalin and the Age of Readventure, House of Gates, Jeanbleau, Paraside, and I'm planning more for Wakiagaru as well as a new series I've got coming called The Epic Sword & Sorcery Entertainments of Ashahnai. I also have a few other ideas for some more series I'd like to do.

I never write on projects at the same time. What I do is I write a volume/arch for one series, then I jump to a volume/arch for another, and I rotate them. This way everything stays fresh and interesting, otherwise I would get bored and give up. I find that when I've been away from a series for a month or so, my interest comes back, especially when I'm tired of writing on the others. It's a great way to stay productive. But I also don't rewrite because life is too short for that nonsense, and I mostly don't outline.