My work has been stolen

So, I'll keep this brief as I'm sure this isn't the first time something like this has happened.
My story was stolen, plain and simple. I gave no one permission to use my name to upload my story onto another website and yet here it is! https://www.ltnovels.com/novel/astrala-initialize-a-litrpg-adventure.html

This is plainly disgusting behavior and has ruined any and all chances if getting my story in KDP select (a goal for many of us here I'm sure). I'm not even sure if a full rewrite would be able to save it now or if my passion project is completely ruined by some prick on the internet.

Re: My work has been stolen

Have you actually contacted the website yet?

Quote:DMCA Notices

wuxiafox.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.

They have a DMCA statement under the "contact us" link.

Gary Wrote: It looks like it's just a scummy website that plagiarize content for ad revenue. I assume a rewrite of my story (planned to do it anyways) will make my chances of getting on KDP select higher? Not sure if that still counts as my story being available digitally or not.
dmca my dude. nothing more to it

I remember this one time someone put up the first book I wrote on Amazon. Wing immediately notified me and with her help, I was able to take it down with some minor trouble. I remembered the guy just copy-pasted it. didn't even put any effort to correct my grammar mistakes or change the names. Man, if you're gonna plagiarize someone, at least put in some effort...