Re: Will review anything (This is not a review swap).

As Astrille did above, I’ll recommend someone else’s work, Savage Hunters by Adam Lane Smith. It’s an underrated, professional-quality read and book one is complete: Savage Hunters | Royal Road

As for my own writing, several authors on this website have told me that reading my fiction was beneficial for their own writing, particularly with regards to dialogue and world-building. Here's the link on the off chance that it may contribute to refreshing your creativity: Selena's Reign: The Golden Gryphon | Royal Road

Re: Will review anything (This is not a review swap).

doravg Wrote: I feel a severe case of burnout. I was warned it will happen, I did not listen. I used to do four chapters per day easily. Today I struggled to write three. Still, I need to finish my big project: The Apple Grotto Nymph. I have made peace with the fact that the second book will be the last, but I can't make peace with it being around 20 chapters long.
I need a breath of fresh air.
I need to rest.
And so, I turn to you all for said rest. I will need things to review for the next couple of months. You don't have to review back. Hopefully I will still be able to write a chapter per day if what I do on this site is reading, for the most part.
I look forward to your books.
Welcome to the burnout club. This is not an easy hole to get out of, just write what you can. Something is always better than nothing.