Greetings!

Hi, I'm Snellod, Goddess of Snails, and I have finally made a Royal Road account! I've been lurking here for a lil while as a guest, mostly to follow authors who I knew from other sites who started posting here, and so when I decided to post my story somewhere visable, I decided to make an account and stick it here. 

I'm a big fan of stories with unique and interesting worlds, or even good worldbuilding for its own sake, no story needed, which might explain why the story I'm writing is literally about a buncha gods building a world. I'm also just a huge fan of fantasy and sci fi stories in general, which gets me excited to peruse the stories available here, cos theres a lotta them. Speaking of, the whole dungeon core thing that seems like a semi-prevalent sub-genre here looks to be a super interesting premise, I'm looking forward to taking some of them out of my read later list some time when I got more time to read.

So yeah, thats my introduction finished I guess. I look forward to spending more time here in the future! 

Re: Greetings!

Ho ho, a fellow fantasy fan! Welcome, welcome!

I'm sure you'll find plenty to love on RR, we have a variety of everything from traditional stories to xianxia or litrpg. Dungeon Core is indeed a fun genre, do you read on kindle at all? Divine Dungeon and Dungeon World are two of my favourites, but they're not on RR.

Asviloka Wrote: Ho ho, a fellow fantasy fan! Welcome, welcome!

I'm sure you'll find plenty to love on RR, we have a variety of everything from traditional stories to xianxia or litrpg. Dungeon Core is indeed a fun genre, do you read on kindle at all? Divine Dungeon and Dungeon World are two of my favourites, but they're not on RR.
I know I own a kindle and eons ago used it quite extensively but, to be 100% honest, I haven't used it all recently and don't even actually know where it is. Still, if I ever get back into reading on there, I'll keep your recommendations in mind, so thank you for those and your kind words!

Welcome to RR, Snellod! 

I'm a huge fan of good world-building, fantasy and sci-fi! You'll find that the majority of the Welcoming Committee are actually sci-fi or fantasy writers (and very good ones) so hopefully you'll find some great books to read soon! 

I hope you enjoy writing and reading here!

Welcome to Royal Road. Never met a Goddess of Snails before. If I had something clever to say about snails I'd include it here. Alas, I do not. Sigh. Many former lurkers have thrown off the cloak of darkness to share their work here. Congrats on making that decision. I primarily write sci-fi myself, but an currently working on a fantasy novel. Hope to post it here eventually.

The Forums are a great place to get to know the community. Cinn's beginner's guide has a lot of useful information about Royal Road. You can find it here https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469.

Hope you enjoy being on Royal Road and that many people read your work. Good luck.

AlexaLee Wrote: Welcome to RR, Snellod! 

I'm a huge fan of good world-building, fantasy and sci-fi! You'll find that the majority of the Welcoming Committee are actually sci-fi or fantasy writers (and very good ones) so hopefully you'll find some great books to read soon! 

I hope you enjoy writing and reading here!
Ooh, neat, I'll be sure to try and check out the works in y'alls signatures sometime. Thanks for your recommendation and kind words!

parkertallan Wrote: Welcome to Royal Road. Never met a Goddess of Snails before. If I had something clever to say about snails I'd include it here. Alas, I do not. Sigh. Many former lurkers have thrown off the cloak of darkness to share their work here. Congrats on making that decision. I primarily write sci-fi myself, but an currently working on a fantasy novel. Hope to post it here eventually.

The Forums are a great place to get to know the community. Cinn's beginner's guide has a lot of useful information about Royal Road. You can find it here https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469.

Hope you enjoy being on Royal Road and that many people read your work. Good luck.
Thank you! I'll be sure to check it out. Also, I hope writing that fantasy novel goes well, and that you don't write at a snnaaiiillls pace! Eh? Get it? Yeah, I have nothing clever to say about snails either.

Welcome! As others have said RR has stuff from pretty much every genre, but (in my opinion) compared to other online fiction sites it's the best home for fantasy and sci-fi type stories. You'll find some good stuff to read here.

I hope you enjoy RR and your fiction finds an audience.