Re: What would you like to see in a contest run by users?

Martin Wrote: would LOVE a contest that encourages more interaction between writers, like short collabs or minor ghost writing competitions, where we exchange prompts and then get to work. I specifically am itching to do that thing where we create characters and then write a story of them having deathmatches with each other. Two authors are usually paired. The best story is considered "cannon". I saw this down somewhere else, but I can't recall where
Not sure format would work on RR tbh
Sounds fun tho 

DrBuller Wrote: Not sure format would work on RR tbh
Sounds fun tho

It just sucks that no one EVER tries that or anything similar to that like it's been frequently done on other writing sites. When I imagine user ran contests, I thought of small competitions posted by some guy in the forums, where only a half a dozen or so writers participate anyways. I'd totally love to be that guy, but I have another thing going on right now (though admittedly, it's getting absolutely NO one giving it a shot. So I may just scrap it altogether). 

Martin Wrote:
DrBuller Wrote: Not sure format would work on RR tbh
Sounds fun tho

It just sucks that no one EVER tries that or anything similar to that like it's been frequently done on other writing sites. When I imagine user ran contests, I thought of small competitions posted by some guy in the forums, where only a half a dozen or so writers participate anyways. I'd totally love to be that guy, but I have another thing going on right now (though admittedly, it's getting absolutely NO one giving it a shot. So I may just scrap it altogether).
Well if you do scrap that one, try this