Looking for Stories to Devour ;) [Closed]

Greetings fellow Royals! I’m a new writer in RR and I’m looking for some new stories to review. I love reading new stories to broaden my horizons so throw me your novels. In return, I hope you can also review my short story that has only ~7k words. I have backlog ready but I’ll hold it for now. Story in signature. 

I look forward to devouring your novels

Cheers! 
DrakanWine

Re: Looking for Stories to Devour ;)

Ariadne_Yarn Wrote: Greetings fellow Royals! I’m a new writer in RR and I’m looking for some new stories to review. I love reading new stories to broaden my horizons so throw me your novels. In return, I hope you can also review my short story that has only ~7k words. I have backlog ready but I’ll hold it for now. Story in signature. 

I look forward to devouring your novels

Cheers! 
DrakanWine

Hit up my main story, Syche: The Dark Element. I've been tweaking the beginning and would love some feedback. I'll give yours a looky-lou tomorrow.

I have two stories you may choose from -- both SciFi Fantasy.  DOTS is my greatest endeavor, and the one through which I hope to gain fame. (ha ha) In it, a meek man named Hank is tasked with Saving the World via his ability to alter Reality -- which he thinks is a bunch of hooey.

My story called The VocaLords has a more messianic figure named Gumi, who uses her guitar to sort Good from Evil -- that is, until a violinist with a God Complex comes along and ruins everything.

Both are written in anime format, with DOTS appearing as seven Light Novels that together tell the tale, and The VocaLords being written as a series of thirty minute TV episodes.

So enjoy!

Ariadne_Yarn Wrote: Thank you so much for the recommendations! I’ll be sure to have a look at them all! I hope my story will be an enjoyable read as well. Any more who would like to jump on this thread? I’m looking forward! 
PeoReading

Mine is a mystery/romance with no fantasy/magic elements. Not sure it'll be anyone's cup of tea here on RR but I am here solely for reviews.
Let me know if you're interested. It's just 4K words so far. I have more chapters ready but thought I'll start small :)

You can check my main story: the Mad King of the Treemen. It's a Non-Litrpg progression fantasy aimed at young adults (12-18 years old). 

I'd like to know my main weaknesses as an author. 

I will definitively read your story and take notes. (You might only receive my feedback in december though, I prefer to take time to write you an honest and good review, not just surface level). 

Here is the blurb:

Formerly Knows as Conflict in Skyhigh
A young lazy teenager, a Mad King and his Justice-bent brother...
Together they will plunge the Treeman's nation in a civil war to determinate its fate.

But Oak, the teenager never wanted to be part of this...
What would you do if your parents were Kidnapped by Xidor Cèdre, the Mad King for a strange purpose?
Curl up and cry?
Pay Mercenaries to find them?
You don't care because you don't like them?
Or you do care and you'd do anything to find them?

This is what teenager Oak Quercus will have to decide
Against all odds and a Mad King bent on earning immortality at all costs... 
A King ready to even murder his brother... and a whole nation of birds... living on a mountain...

Re: Looking for Stories to Devour ;) [Closed for now]

Hello! Just like to take this opportunity to update and clarify on this thread. Some people have reviewed my story and are still waiting for their review on their end. Please be reassured that I’ll definitely read and review your novel in due time. Please also understand that I’m only human and not a reading machine. I hate to keep you waiting too but there are many people in line, waiting for their reviews as well. Please give me time to read your novel and provide my honest feedback. I’ll not reopen this thread until I have reviewed all who have swapped with me. This is my promise. This is my honour. And thank you to those who have already reviewed my story! I really appreciate it. That’s all I have to say. Once again, thank you and please be patient. 
PeoReading