A wild french writter appears

Hello there!

I am your friendly writer neighbour from overseas !

I don't know if there are any other french writer here (maybe some hidden somewhere) but i decided to share my writings with English-speaking readers.
Mostly because I want to reach a bigger public but also I need you to help me improving my english writing.
I don't came to you with empty hands as I already have written an entire book for you to read... hurray!!!

It will be available soon for your little eyes.

Re: A wild french writter appears

Welcome to Royal Road. People from all over the world here and I'm aware of several writers from France. Writing is a great way to improve your English which based on your post isn't bad. One suggestion, don't post all of your book at once. Posting at most 1 or 2 chapters a day is the fasted one should post. Most people here post 2 or 3 times a week. Check out Cinn's beginner's guide https://www.royalroad.com/forums/thread/111469 to learn more about Royal Road.

Hope you achieve all you wish to here and that many people enjoy your work. Good luck.

LoupDupre Wrote: I don't know if there are any other french writer here (maybe some hidden somewhere) but i decided to share my writings with English-speaking readers.
I am certain that there are other French writers here. I am further certain that one of them has an Eighties-Punk themed story about a talking cat in outer space, where David Hasseldorf is revered, and people still listen to music on cassettes and eight-track tapes.

Oh. And welcome to Royal Road. I only have a talking cat in one of my stories. And it doesn't really talk. It just makes you think it does. 

Reality there is kinda weird.

This Indian welcomes you to RR Frenchman!

If you be in mind for some fun check out the games forum;
And if your writing hath hit a snag then the solution may lie in the writing forum;
Or if a good argument be your wish, you'll be sure to find it in the debate forum;
Marketing also occupies its very own forum;
But if you just want to talk then you'll find it in the general forum