Pen Name Ideas

Hello!! I’m relatively new to RR and I am looking for pen name suggestions. 

This is my first time writing a story and if possible, I would like my pen name to correlate with my story, The Invisible String

It’s a story of connections and how it binds people together.

Please throw me any good ideas. I love to explore this untouched realm of pen names in my life. 

Thank you so much in advance! I love to see your brilliant ideas!

Re: Pen Name Ideas

I mean... At the moment, your pen name is 2minfoodie. Which is as good a name as any for the internet. There are worse.
If you want, like, an actual name, there are tons of baby name websites that can sort by name meanings. And plenty of websites that can tell you common surnames in any country of your choice.
There's this thread if you want something unique, to give you ideas on why other people use the names they do.
...Hope that helps?

Alright I came up with something on the spot, so how about, depending if you'd like a male or female name:

Ariadne's Yarn

OR

Theseus' Yarn?

This is in reference to the ball of string that Ariadne gave to her lover Theseus to help him escape the minotaur's labyrinth - a thread that brought them back together, if you will, while also being a reference to storytelling, through 'yarn' meaning a tale or narrative.

Not_A_Hat Wrote: Alright I came up with something on the spot, so how about, depending if you'd like a male or female name:

Ariadne's Yarn

OR

Theseus' Yarn?

This is in reference to the ball of string that Ariadne gave to her lover Theseus to help him escape the minotaur's labyrinth - a thread that brought them back together, if you will, while also being a reference to storytelling, through 'yarn' meaning a tale or narrative.
I love that pen name. And it really resonates with the story I written - A story of connections. Thank you so much! I’ll try my best to live up to that pen name. Thank you once again! 

If you like to read a story that’s different from the common LitRPG, you can check out mine :) 

The Invisible String