Re: How Do You Find Artists for Book Covers?

I did mine myself. There are a few options for you if you don't want to do that. Firstly, you can take a look at the free covers threads here. I'm sure there are also some helpful guides on the forums to do that. But if you want a drawing or whatnot as your book cover, I think you can also search here- though you may not find someone for free or that fits your specifications. I suggest looking on fiver, there's some pretty good artists there. For the price, I'm afraid I don't know. Someone else might be able to help with that.

I would advise if you do turn to Fiverr that you do a lot of research, it has a ton of scam artists and plagirists, I found 3 users on there that blatantly stole another artist's work and slapped another character on top of it, they didn't even edit the shadows of the original image. Another just ripped the cover of an adult fiction and sold it as theirs.
I had much better luck with DeviantArt, though I assume no place is really 100% safe, but from personal experience, I am not a fan of Fiverr unless you find their advertisements on the forums here like Ploopie suggests.

For RR, I make my own. Artbreeder, pexels, and canva can be combined to make some decent results.

I do make premades to give away, so you could browse my thread and see if anything catches your eye. If not, as many have mentioned, there are people who do custom requests as well.

But if you're talking about amazon or anything serious, such things are beyond my ken. You'd really want an expensive professional for 'zon, because cover art matters a ton there.