Re: How would your character talk their way out of a speeding ticket?

Oh this sounds interesting. Gonna do it with a few of my characters.

Shindo East: "Look sir, I have a mission from HOC and it's urgent." *Starts the engine and books it*
Lozen: *accepts her fate* 
Diva: "A speeding ticket huh? Well Zachary Senman, or should I call you Tenia, you are issuing ME a ticket after all the trouble I had to go through to get YOU a job?"
Yata: *Doesn't even try. He just adds it to his collection* 
Jack Ace: "Look sir," *Casually takes out two 100$ bills* "this is awfully inconvenient for the both of us. Let's just forget this ever happened, ok?"

Leo would start by trying to weasel his way out like, "I was just trying to overtake. The car in front was driving wildly. I had to get past them. It wasn't safe."

When the cop doesn't budge he'll throw every conspiracy theory at him. Just, lay it all on him. "You're just a bully picking on the little guy. You're using me to meet a quota. Speeding tickets are a plot to make people corporate slaves because you get so many you can never pay them all off!"

He'll end up getting arrested after taking a swing at the cop.

I don't know, most of my characters are law-abiding citizens who would simply accept the ticket.
Except Imp. She would knock the policeman out, take his camera, go to the car, destroy the car's camera, find wherever the recordings are being kept, take those, dissolve them in coca-cola, then put the pieces in a bag full of rocks and throw the bag into a garbage bin behind the nearest fast-food place.