Re: Epic of a Dragonknight: Q&A

MalevolenceMau Wrote: It would probably be better to put the Q&A on your latest chapter or one set to release as the forums are mostly authors engaging other authors. If it's in the author notes at the end of a story chapter, you're definitely going to reach more of your readers.

this is true, not many readers will find this new thread
you would have a lot more luck in authors notes instead
DrakanPotato

MalevolenceMau Wrote: It would probably be better to put the Q&A on your latest chapter or one set to release as the forums are mostly authors engaging other authors. If it's in the author notes at the end of a story chapter, you're definitely going to reach more of your readers.

Or ya know, wait until the ending of the story, and give your readers a Final Exam.  DrakanLaugh 

tfisb Wrote:
T.K Wrote: Feel free to ask any questions about the story and/or where you would like to see it go, or about me, the author, if your curious.
What types of thing do you think are interesting?
Outside of reading and writing I love to go for long walks to clear my head, listen to music, drink some dark roast or Faygo, do some work with metal or clay, and I love swimming and weight lifting.

I find history to be one of the most interesting things, we as humans can learn so much from it.

T.K Wrote:
tfisb Wrote:
T.K Wrote: Feel free to ask any questions about the story and/or where you would like to see it go, or about me, the author, if your curious.
What types of thing do you think are interesting?
Outside of reading and writing I love to go for long walks to clear my head, listen to music, drink some dark roast or Faygo, do some work with metal or clay, and I love swimming and weight lifting.

I find history to be one of the most interesting things, we as humans can learn so much from it.
I very much agree.  But another question...

When you think about your readers, what types of thing do you imagine that they think are interesting?