Re: POLL - Which title would make you want to click on a story? (Come give me your opinion)

tfisb Wrote:
Jayrayme6 Wrote: I tasted a bird's flesh, now I'm Immortal
This one, obviously.

sunflower Wrote: I'm not sure which one I would want the most but for some reason the first and fourth one kind of made me feel the opposite of wanting to click it.

The duality of man.

Personally, I would probably click on either the last (because it's intriguing) or the second (because I find that title interesting, though a little plain)

Re: POLL - Which title would make you want to click on a story? (Come give me your opinion)

Thanks everybody for your input, I'll check it if will fit with my new book cover.  I'm testing things right now. They're all relevant to the story. I'm still waiting for my commission. 

This is the story with the original title and temporary book cover for now (The Signature) but the title might change or stay the same depending of the market research. 

Jayrayme6 Wrote:
The Arbolarbres Chronicles - Oak Quercus' Quest
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - The Mad King of the Tree-men
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - The Legend of the Reborn Warrior
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - Conflict in Skyhigh
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - I tasted a bird's flesh, now I'm Immortal
  • I like the second one the best. The first one is okay, as is the second, but the third sounds just off in a way I can't really describe.

Thanks for everybody comments :)

I think I'll go with the Mad King of the Tree-men according to people's feedback. People on royal road's reddit also gave me their feedback. 

The last title was the 2nd best ranked but I think the Mad king one will fit more with my new cover theme and the serious vibe of the story.

https://www.reddit.com/r/royalroad/comments/qnden0/poll_which_title_makes_you_want_more_to_click_on/ 

Jayrayme6 Wrote:
    The Arbolarbres Chronicles - Oak Quercus' Quest
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - The Mad King of the Tree-men
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - The Legend of the Reborn Warrior
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - Conflict in Skyhigh
  • The Arbolarbres Chronicles - I tasted a bird's flesh, now I'm Immortal
  • I am not sure but honestly, none of those appeal to me although the 4th one is catching.

I’m a bit late, but I’ll throw my opinion into the mix.

The fourth option is probably the best for RR, but only if it fits with what your story is going to be about. If it is more of a satire or comedy, this will be perfect. I however prefer the third option, at least for a serious story. I picked the third option over the first and second because it is concise, and grabbed my attention.