This thread is locked

Re: November Thread - Promote your Story

The Sword of Corrino

The unfortunately named Ophelia is the bastard niece of the cold yet honorable Lord Rowan Croftwood who rules over the northern woodlands of Samlandia. When she and her family travel to Gancaster Hall to celebrate the king's name day with a tourney she is reintroduced to Duncan; a bastard from a major house. 
Duncan, an aspiring knight; handsome, athletic and a bachelor, asks Ophelia for her favor in the upcoming tourney, with both not knowing what the future holds for their respective houses. 
Meanwhile, a war is brewing in the east brought on by the dragonriders who have decided to take the kingdom of Samlandia by force due to their withering resources.
Will Duncan and Ophelia's courtship stand the test of time as well as the scrutiny that comes with being baseborn?
Or will it falter?

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.royalroadcdn.com%2Fpublic%2Fcove...1637326515

Title - Hymns of Sol

Writer - OtakuKen

Synopsis - A young man who would eventually rise to fame, power, and glory. However, he will first have to learn and grow as a child of the slums, facing tragedy and hardships to weave his way through life. As he meets people, gains experience, and accumulates knowledge, he will come to understand the broken state of the world and the cruelty he must face in order to conquer it all. We follow his long and tedious journey, learning lessons along the way towards the eventual end.

https%3A%2F%2Flh4.googleusercontent.com%2FItruOD...OroLTrLzP5

This is the first novel I am publishing as a writer. It is both exciting and unnerving to be putting this online, but I hope that people will enjoy it. I've been putting a lot of thought and effort into this story and I've finally started to right it out. I was first inspired by light novels and web novels that authors in japan wrote and wanted to somewhat follow in their footsteps. I believe that this will be my first step towards becoming an author of sorts. I hope that you will join this journey and give your thoughts along the way. 

Title - Hymns of Sol

Writer - OtakuKen

Synopsis - A young man who would eventually rise to fame, power, and glory. However, he will first have to learn and grow as a child of the slums, facing tragedy and hardships to weave his way through life. As he meets people, gains experience, and accumulates knowledge, he will come to understand the broken state of the world and the cruelty he must face in order to conquer it all. We follow his long and tedious journey, learning lessons along the way towards the eventual end.

Genres - Mature, Romance, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Seinen

What it is not - Comedy, Overpowered MC, Harem, Isekai

This is the first novel I am publishing as a writer. It is both exciting and unnerving to be putting this online, but I hope that people will enjoy it. I've been putting a lot of thought and effort into this story and I've finally started to right it out. I hope that you will join this journey and give your thoughts along the way!

Imagine a world where Good and Evil are such as black and white, oil and water.

Now imagine that angels and demons fight a war that's been fought for ages, for the supremacy of one of these concepts.

However, one girl holds the key to change everything.

And she's not afraid of painting the whole reality in grey.

She's starting to recollect her lost memories of the past, of where she came from, and what she fought for.
She was betrayed, and cared for by the most unexpected of beings.
She carries an artifact that holds power that even its maker has no idea of.

And she'll learn how to use it, in order to shatter the wall between everything and everyone.

This is Archangel.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/47400/archangel
This thread is locked